X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Belle Trust between giant and the monster

I water my garden today and as I move from pot to pot tis guy come on my hand soaking wet. I hear they no good to any any plant because they are monster and eat everything...
    So far if I have damage from him I no see it. But amaze me when something so common become dependent on you to save it from something it takes once last chance and jumps to something that can crush it without blink an eye and forget it 10 moments later because is just an insect... But if you look once it realize I no kill it, it almost pose for me.... I have no special camera or program. Tis on iPhone 6 only. Is belle to see how who or what has made every living life different but very wonderful to see up close..

Also is great bait for many stream fish ! Ahahah!!! But I actually set free and set it on my prize fig tree to dry and carry on.... I think it will repay me in caring my Trees I do for it...
    Buon a notte
    You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 4 photos.
    Zone 5 Chicago IL Wish list:
    1) Rest peacfully Amico Bello Buddy πŸ‘ΌπŸΌ.
    2) This weeks ebay auctions.

One isn't a problem. When he comes back with a swarm of friends it's no belle. In Texas they would take young trees to the ground.
    Attached Files
    Littleton, CO (zone 5b) - In Containers
    N.E. of Austin, TX (zone 8b)- In Ground.

Comment

Ohhh... That's no good. Okay for now I let tis one live... Swarm then is fish bait and I call my friend the "Tap Dancer" to dance "The Smash" πŸ’ƒπŸΌπŸœ

Comment

Well my pet can kick your pets butt These things are BIG over 4"

Click image for larger version

Name:	spider.jpg
Views:	3
Size:	66.3 KB
ID:	37995

Cutting sales have ended for the season. Plant sales will start March 1 at 8 eastern time. If it is still too cold in your area I can hold your plants till a date of your choosing.

Comment

Wow! Okay I will agree with you once you show me you pet on your finger! 😳 ahahah!!!

Comment

As strange as this may sound and my wife finds it horrifying but I actually pet them. You can run your finger down their back and they arch like they enjoy it. In any case they are never aggressive. If you look close at the picture there is a male in the web also, they are TINY compared to the females.
            Cutting sales have ended for the season. Plant sales will start March 1 at 8 eastern time. If it is still too cold in your area I can hold your plants till a date of your choosing.

Comment

Wow that's amazing! Okay you the winner! And crazy to pet spider! Only crazy thing I ever pet or play with animal wise besides common pet was my porcupine puffer fish In my reef tank... He was my buddy
              Last edited by Taverna78; 09-01-2015, 07:54 AM.

Comment

Working...
              X