X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just curious, why the forum is so flaky??

And do we know when it is going to be fixed?
    USDA z 10a, SoCal. WL: Raspberry Tart, Boysenberry Blush

Pastries should be flakey, not forums. It seems to be working well now, though. This upgrade Wills installed new 'Avatar Reality' S/W. It seems to have started with Posturedoc.
    Bob C. KC, MO Zone 6a. Wanted: Martineca Rimada, Galicia Negra, Fioroni Ruvo, De La Reina - Pons, Tauro, BFF, Sefrawi, Sbayi, Mavra Sika , Fillaciano Bianco, Corynth, Souadi, Acciano Purple, LSU Tiger, LSU Red, Cajun Gold, BB-10 any great tasting fig

Comment

It seems by now you really mean *at this very moment*. I had about 10 failures to reach the main page or the messages in the last few hours.
      I hope you are right though and from now on the site will be rock solid.

Comment

• Harborseal
        Harborseal commented
        Editing a comment
        And you consider that to be an unusual definition of, 'now' ?
        Last edited by Harborseal; 09-04-2015, 06:46 PM.

....and here I thought it was because of crappy hotel wifi....
      Bryant...Franklin County, VA...Zone 7a. Wish List: a 32 hour day....more sleep

Comment

The host makes changes and they are not always good. They are "working" on it or so they tell me.
        Cutting sales have ended for the season. Plant sales will start March 1 at 8 eastern time. If it is still too cold in your area I can hold your plants till a date of your choosing.

Comment

Maybe it isn't the forum that's flaky. Deal with imperfection which is normal.
          SW MO Zone 6a

Comment

I used to work for a company that was working on a software providing 99.9999% reliability of phone switches .
            Oh those good old times...

Comment

Was that a question of the forum or the forummers?
              Ed
              SW PA zone 6a

Comment

I don't have any problems knock on wood.

Comment

Wait a minute, Bob, I might have served as the catalyst for the spotty service we've seen here the past several days, but I had no foreknowledge that the Evil W! would glitch the forum while attempting to get even with me by posting photos of himself as my avatar while dressed in scandalously unfashionable swimming garb. Point that finger to the south and east of you.
                  Neil
                  Reno, 6b

Comment

Posturedoc, I wasn't blaming you. I just mentioned that the "RealAvatar" S/W, which shows not only the true appearance of the member but also displays their personality, seems to have started with you. OTOH, your theory that the server choked because of the amount of traffic your "RealImage" caused is entirely plausible.
                    Bob C. KC, MO Zone 6a. Wanted: Martineca Rimada, Galicia Negra, Fioroni Ruvo, De La Reina - Pons, Tauro, BFF, Sefrawi, Sbayi, Mavra Sika , Fillaciano Bianco, Corynth, Souadi, Acciano Purple, LSU Tiger, LSU Red, Cajun Gold, BB-10 any great tasting fig

Comment

I have had minimum problems accessing this forum. Only once I recall an issue and it was ok within a few minutes. Sorry so many of you are having technical difficulties. Good luck.
                      Shailesh, Pennsylvania, ZONE 6B

Comment

It should be fixed now.
                        Cutting sales have ended for the season. Plant sales will start March 1 at 8 eastern time. If it is still too cold in your area I can hold your plants till a date of your choosing.

Comment

Right now the forum's pages look totally freaky on my iphone, and message center is totally inaccesible!
                          Rafael
                          Zone 10b, Miami, FL

Comment

Right now the forum's pages look totally freaky on my iphone, and message center is totally inaccesible!
                            Rafael
                            Zone 10b, Miami, FL

Comment

Oh geez.. Now I understand why I was junior then senior then junior again then briefly senior and now permanently a junior member ... Lol!

Comment

Working...
                              X