X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best vendor for green organza bags ?

I need to restock my bag supply and thought I would try the green ones this time.
    Any favorite vendors that members have used ?
    Kerry - NH zone 5

Kerry, try Amazon. Bluebell 50 pack light green organza bags for $5.78
    Dave- Waterford, Ct. Zone 6a

Comment

Thanks for the suggestion Dave.
      I'll look it up.
      Kerry - NH zone 5

Comment

I used these on Amazon
        2 of PEPPERLONELY Brand 100PC Lime Green Party Favor Drawstring Organza Gift Bags 150x100mm (6x4 Inch)
        Sold by: PEPPERLONELY LLC
        $13.99

Greg Luchak
        N.W. Arkansas - Zone 6b

Comment

Originally posted by drivewayfarmer View Post
          I need to restock my bag supply and thought I would try the green ones this time.
          Any favorite vendors that members have used ?
          just bought them on ebay 6x4, $ 6.00 and change free shipping from china could take 2 weeks to get them but you will.i was so satisfied with the first 100 i ordered another 100
          zone 6

Comment

They are MUCH cheaper on ebay. I look around to see who has them cheapest. I usually go with gold or yellow but also irridescent white or silver sparkly ones, too. I figure the shiny ones may make the birds a little anxious. I have had trouble finding green ones among dense foliage sometimes I don't use the opaque silver or gold ones because they're too much of a moisture barrier for evaporation but not enough to keep rain out.

Try to get the ones with the thicker ribbon drawstrings as they last longer and are easier to untie.

If you order from the far East make sure you have enough time to get them.
            Bob C.
            Kansas City, MO Z6

Comment

• Harborseal
              Harborseal commented
              Editing a comment
              This was originally posted around 9 am but forum glitches made it disappear.
          Working...
          X