X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Free fig cuttings

I would like to offer a few free cuttings to new fig growers. I will be offering free brown turkey cuttings from a tree that came from Petals From the Past. This donation is inspired by Daniel who has the Growing Greener blog who did the same for me. This offering is limited to the first five people who PM me. I have heard this variety is good, but I haven't eaten a single fig off of it yet. It is an extremely vigorous tree.
    Last edited by Yeehova; 09-07-2015, 06:43 PM.
    Brian
    Augusta, GA

That's the spirit. Glad to see your offer. Hopefully some new members will be able to benefit from it and get their collection started.
    Don - OH Zone 6a Wish list: Zaffiro, Moro de Caneva, Nerucciolo d'Elba, Bordissot Blanca Negra, Rubado

Comment

Very generous Brian. Now that is the spirit. I hope to follow in your steps when my trees are large enough.
      Scott - Colorado Springs, CO - Zone 4/5 (Depending on the year) - Elevation 6266ft

“Though the problems of the world are increasingly complex, the solutions remain embarrassingly simple.” – Bill Mollison

Comment

I'm a newbie and would like to start growing my own figs. I live in Malaysia and would like to grow figs in pots. Does anyone here is kind enough to share some of your cuttings to a newbie like me? I would be very grateful.

Comment

I would love some if possible

Comment

This offer was from 2015! I have since moved and do not have access to the trees that would have provided these cuttings. I hope someone else can fulfill this request.
            Brian
            Augusta, GA

Comment

• Bluemalibu
              Bluemalibu commented
              Editing a comment
              Shipping to Malaysia is above my pay grade Brian, but the request that is staying here domestically can be taken care of without a lot of fuss...

Eureka was scouring threads looking for free cuttings.
            Scott - Colorado Springs, CO - Zone 4/5 (Depending on the year) - Elevation 6266ft

“Though the problems of the world are increasingly complex, the solutions remain embarrassingly simple.” – Bill Mollison

Comment

Working...
            X