X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Names - faces - figs

I was fortunate enough to be passing through Eastern PA yesterday. There are so many great people that live in this area, I wish I had been able to meet you all. I was fortunate enough to meet up and spend a little time with Kelby, a great and generous member whom I hope to be able to meet up with again in the future.

Kelby, it was a distinct pleasure to meet you and get to spend a little time with you, thank you for making time in your day and your generosity!

I was also able to visit Tim Clymer at Three Fold Farms, another great member and figger, if you are ever in the area make a point to stop by and spend time with Tim! You won't regret it!

Thank you both for you time and hospitality, again I look forward to visiting in the future.
    Last edited by COGardener; 09-20-2015, 03:30 PM.
    Scott - Colorado Springs, CO - Zone 4/5 (Depending on the year) - Elevation 6266ft

“Though the problems of the world are increasingly complex, the solutions remain embarrassingly simple.” – Bill Mollison

Good to meet you too, Scott! Sorry our schedules didn't allow a visit at my house for some samples.
    https://www.figbid.com/Listing/Browse?Seller=Kelby
    SE PA
    Zone 6

Comment

Perhaps another time Kelby.
      Scott - Colorado Springs, CO - Zone 4/5 (Depending on the year) - Elevation 6266ft

“Though the problems of the world are increasingly complex, the solutions remain embarrassingly simple.” – Bill Mollison

Comment

Scott you dissed us New Yorkers and didn't stop by here!
        Rafael
        Zone 10b, Miami, FL

Comment

• Kelby
          Kelby commented
          Editing a comment
          Pennsylvania's better

• COGardener
          COGardener commented
          Editing a comment
          Rafael,

I did, not by choice. I was in NYC for a few days... the work schedule was fast furious and we were trying like heck to be done and gone before the UN showed up. Just like the Pope coming to Philly, I'm working to be gone before he arrives.

I certainly hope to meet more people in more places, I will let you know next time I'm in the area.

Great meeting up with you Scott and thanks for stopping by. Sorry we didn't have more figs to sample, but at least there were a few ripe ones!

By the next time you're here hopefully we'll have the fig orchard up and producing!
        facebook.com/ThreefoldFarm
        threefoldfarm.org
        instagram.com/threefoldfarm

Comment

• COGardener
          COGardener commented
          Editing a comment
          Tim,

You do have quite the spread, I can't wait to see it fully built out and running!
      Working...
      X