X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Free Box of 8 Mini-Rooted Cuttings - Reply First

First person to reply, wins choice of 8 mini-rooted cuttings from list below:
    1 Cucumber
    1 Jose #3
    1 LSU Purple
    1 Marseilles Black
    1 Mega Celeste
    1 Mt Etna Unknown
    1 Violet de Bordeaux
    1 Hunt
    1 Paradiso GM-9
    2 Wuhan
    1 Gino's Black
    3 LSU Improved Celeste
    2 Unknown (probably Nero 600m & Emerald Strawberry (143-36) but, if so, don't know which is which)
    Tony WV 6b
    https://mountainfigs.net/

Did I win?
    Scott - Colorado Springs, CO - Zone 4/5 (Depending on the year) - Elevation 6266ft

“Though the problems of the world are increasingly complex, the solutions remain embarrassingly simple.” – Bill Mollison

Comment

Hehe, I was wash late.
      Don - OH Zone 6a Wish list: Zaffiro, Moro de Caneva, Nerucciolo d'Elba, Bordissot Blanca Negra, Rubado

Comment

I guess so, no one else has posted. Thank you for the game, the opportunity and the figs Tony.
        Scott - Colorado Springs, CO - Zone 4/5 (Depending on the year) - Elevation 6266ft

“Though the problems of the world are increasingly complex, the solutions remain embarrassingly simple.” – Bill Mollison

Comment

I was PM'ing with Wills, just happened to come back to the main page and there it was. I was expecting several posts to be ahead of me Don!!!

Comment

Scott, congratulations, you are the one. Which 8 are you interested in?
            Tony WV 6b
            https://mountainfigs.net/

Comment

Thank you Tony, I think I will go with:

Cucumber
              Jose #3
              Marseilles Black
              Mega Celeste
              Hunt
              Paradiso GM-9
              Wuhan
              Gino's Black

Comment

Great choices! You have to be quick out here. Less than 1 minute.
                Bob C. KC, MO Zone 6a. Wanted: Martineca Rimada, Galicia Negra, Fioroni Ruvo, De La Reina - Pons, Tauro, BFF, Sefrawi, Sbayi, Mavra Sika , Fillaciano Bianco, Corynth, Souadi, Acciano Purple, LSU Tiger, LSU Red, Cajun Gold, BB-10 any great tasting fig

Comment

Congratulations, Scott!
                  Kevin (Eastern MA - Zone 5b/6a)

Comment

Bob, great choices are easy when you are picking from a great list. I still can't believe I got it, I never win anything...lol

Kevin, Thank you!

Comment

Congrats, Scott! A great recipient for sure.
                      Frank ~ zone 7a VA

Comment

congrats
                        Shailesh, Pennsylvania, ZONE 6B

Comment

Congrats :-)
                          Don - OH Zone 6a Wish list: Zaffiro, Moro de Caneva, Nerucciolo d'Elba, Bordissot Blanca Negra, Rubado

Comment

Congrats Scott!!!
                            Adam Vista, CA 9b

Comment

Wow, I have been looking since yesterday. Just now the post appeared on my screen???
                              Good luck to the winner.
                              Jerry, Canyon Lake TX 8b

Comment

Congrats, Scott!
                                Sarah
                                Bay Area, CA (zone: 9B)

Comment

Thank you everyone.

Thank you to Tony for hosting!

Comment

Where was I. Way to go Scott and thanks Tony. It's good to see that it pays to be tuned in.
                                    Nothing in the world takes the place of growing citrus till figs come along. Ray City, Ga. Zone 8 b.

Comment

Congrats, Scott! Thanks to Tony, you are going to be a proud owner of the great variety collection!
                                      USDA z 10a, SoCal. WL: Raspberry Tart, Boysenberry Blush

Comment

I looked up the cultivars I'm not familiar with, there is not a ton of info out there. Makes it even more exciting.

Sorry Hershell!!!

Comment

Tony,

Just wanted to let you know the mini orchard arrived today and despite the partially crushed box they are in perfect shape due to your expert packing.

Again thank you!

Comment

• mountainfigs
                                            mountainfigs commented
                                            Editing a comment
                                            That's a relief! Glad they made it. Good growing.
                                        Working...
                                        X