X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Part 2: 75/25 auction to benefit ourfigs and St Jude.

Hi there,

I am auctioning off a fig tree "Bourjassotte Grise" 1gl. pot.
    75% will go to St. Jude and 25% will go to ourfigs forum to help offset the operating costs. The winner will pay directly to St. Jude and ourfigs and provide proof. I will pay the shipping out of pocket (cheapest possible) with tracking number.

This is open to all lower 48 states and those with restrictions on their states please know your laws as I will not be responsible if they get confiscated.

Please note: I am a collector of figs and once had a very large collection. My figs have and/or may have Fig Mosaic Virus (FMV). This is not a concern to me or many fig collectors as it poses no threat to humans or pets. If you have concerns please do not bid.

The auction starts now and ends at 9:00 pm EST. on Saturday October 10, 2015.
    The last highest bidder at 8:59:59 will win.
    To the winner, please pay by noon the following day so that I can pack and ship your plant on Monday. Otherwise it will only cause delay and possibly wait another week before I ship. I am away during the week days.

FYI, this plant was donated by Dan Foster.

Thank you and good luck.
    You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 2 photos.

Thanks, Rafed and Dan! This has been a productive variety for me with figs of very high quality.

Oh, BTW, we had heavy thunderstorms for a couple of hours last night and when I checked my BG I was able to get a couple of great figs, no splitting yet!
    My fig photos <> My fig cuttings (starts late January) <> My Youtube Videos

Comment

Well done once again Rafed.
      I start at $20 and although I know it's too low for such a cause and such a prize,it's all I can offer at this point. I'd like to add my $20 to the winning bid at the end of the auction. I'll send the money through PayPal or any other way to the winner and expect nothing back in return. I think it would be less complicated this way! Thanks for considering!

Comment

$40

Comment

Rafed, always thinking of others! $60
          Von, Northern VA 7a

Comment

Originally posted by Chrisk View Post
            Well done once again Rafed.
            I start at $20 and although I know it's too low for such a cause and such a prize,it's all I can offer at this point. I'd like to add my $20 to the winning bid at the end of the auction. I'll send the money through PayPal or any other way to the winner and expect nothing back in return. I think it would be less complicated this way! Thanks for considering!

What a nice gesture Chris.
            Cutting sales start Nov 1 at 9PM eastern time as always at willsfigs.com

Comment

Thanks Wills but it's no big deal. I figured if more members follow we could gather a decent amount of money for the little ones!

Comment

Thanks for the new title by the way! I really do appreciate it although it's not necessary

Comment

• Hershell
                  Hershell commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I think Spirit fits.

Bumping this up since there are only a few hours left to go.

Also, as the cold is starting to set in. The plant is starting to turn towards dormancy and leaves are looking like you would expect this time of year.

Good luck to all.

Comment

Comment

Congrats to m5allen for winning this great auction. And thank you for your contribution to ourfigs and St Jude.

Thanks to all who participated.

Comment

Thanks Rafed for offering up the plant for the auction. This fig is a great bonus, but St. Jude is a great charity. A friend of mine at work just lost his 5 year old son to brain cancer. As a father of 2 young boys (age 4 and 2), I just can't imagine what their family is going through right now. Unfortunately, these stories are not all that uncommon, truly heartbraking.

Comment

Sorry to hear about your friend. Heartbreaking.

Comment

Congrats m5allen. Please check posting #3 and pm me your PayPal if you have one or an address so I can send you a check!

Comment

Another great auction from Rafed, thank you my friend. Congratulations Mike
                            Cutting sales start Nov 1 at 9PM eastern time as always at willsfigs.com

Comment

You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

Working...
                              X