X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 100 threads!

We have passed 100 threads already!

Congrats Wills on making this happen! And great work Pete, Gina, and Mike!

Let's keep it up!
    https://www.figbid.com/Listing/Browse?Seller=Kelby
    SE PA
    Zone 6

Cool! And we are at 175 members this morning - which I never thought could happen in just under 2 weeks.

A forum is what the members make it.

Let's keep it up, indeed!
    SoCal, zone 10.
    www.ourfigs.com Invite your friends.

Comment

Yea! What a great start.
      Frank ~ zone 7a VA

Comment

Originally posted by Gina View Post

A forum is what the members make it.
        Agree, but leadership and initiating the project in the right way is also crucial.
        I am looking forward to seeing info posted on figs during the ripening season from all of the experienced growers here, and the idea of a fig database is pretty awesome.

Ed
        SW PA zone 6a

Comment

Congrats to all. Things are moving right along, I'm proud to a part of it! Thank you all.

I'm looking forward to see maybe a map with success and ripening times of all of the different cultivars across the country. How cool would that be, plus a huge help for new members to pin point the best figs for their area.

Scott
          Scott - Colorado Springs, CO - Zone 4/5 (Depending on the year) - Elevation 6266ft

“Though the problems of the world are increasingly complex, the solutions remain embarrassingly simple.” – Bill Mollison

Comment

Yes Thanks to leadership for the refresh. I certainly like vBulletin a lot. It's much easier to use and hopefully with mods things will stay focused. I'm curious since this is paid software if eventually this will be a club with dues? This is fairly common in the saltwater aquarium forums.

Comment

Hear, hear. It is the leadership and the organization of data (and proposed data base) that is most impressive IMO. Well done, leaders of the forum.

Comment

Working...
              X