X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone have Cuiro De Bou?

If you have it and willing to trade please PM me.
    Cutting sales start Nov 1 at 9PM eastern time as always at willsfigs.com

Sorry, don't have it. Curious what leads to your interest in this variety. Pons describes the flavor as insipid.
    My fig photos <> My fig cuttings (starts late January) <> My Youtube Videos

Comment

Harvey,

I like small figs......what can I say Rafed also wants it back (his died) and if he wants it with his now much reduced collection that is good enough for me.

Comment

Harvey,

I have only had one fig out of the one I had and it was no larger than a cherry. The taste was outstanding and lingered in the taste buds for a while.
        Like I told Wills, I don't know if this one was a fluke or not but it is worth getting in hopes this is how the fruit really is.

One cultivar I would really love to get back. Considering I downsized the way I did.

Comment

See? It is Rafeds fault.

Comment

I take the 5th Amendment
            You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

Rafed, the great enabler! lol
              My fig photos <> My fig cuttings (starts late January) <> My Youtube Videos

Comment

Oh gees, now I want one. Who would have ever thought that?
                Nothing in the world takes the place of growing citrus till figs come along. Ray City, Ga. Zone 8 b.

Comment

It's contagious Hershell, that's why I'm trying to stay off of this thread.
                  Scott - Colorado Springs, CO - Zone 4/5 (Depending on the year) - Elevation 6266ft

“Though the problems of the world are increasingly complex, the solutions remain embarrassingly simple.” – Bill Mollison

Comment

I will not admit to anything.

Comment

You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 2 photos.

Comment

That does it! One picture and it's a must have fig.
                        Nothing in the world takes the place of growing citrus till figs come along. Ray City, Ga. Zone 8 b.

Comment

Working...
                        X