X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone have Cuiro De Bou?

If you have it and willing to trade please PM me.
    Cutting sales at willsfigs.com will continue till about March 1.

Sorry, don't have it. Curious what leads to your interest in this variety. Pons describes the flavor as insipid.
    My fig photos <> My fig cuttings (starts late January) <> My Youtube Videos

Comment

Harvey,

I like small figs......what can I say Rafed also wants it back (his died) and if he wants it with his now much reduced collection that is good enough for me.

Comment

Harvey,

I have only had one fig out of the one I had and it was no larger than a cherry. The taste was outstanding and lingered in the taste buds for a while.
        Like I told Wills, I don't know if this one was a fluke or not but it is worth getting in hopes this is how the fruit really is.

One cultivar I would really love to get back. Considering I downsized the way I did.

Comment

See? It is Rafeds fault.

Comment

I take the 5th Amendment
            You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

Rafed, the great enabler! lol
              My fig photos <> My fig cuttings (starts late January) <> My Youtube Videos

Comment

Oh gees, now I want one. Who would have ever thought that?
                Nothing in the world takes the place of growing citrus till figs come along. Ray City, Ga. Zone 8 b.

Comment

It's contagious Hershell, that's why I'm trying to stay off of this thread.
                  Scott - Colorado Springs, CO - Zone 4/5 (Depending on the year) - Elevation 6266ft

“Though the problems of the world are increasingly complex, the solutions remain embarrassingly simple.” – Bill Mollison

Comment

I will not admit to anything.

Comment

You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 2 photos.

Comment

That does it! One picture and it's a must have fig.
                        Nothing in the world takes the place of growing citrus till figs come along. Ray City, Ga. Zone 8 b.

Comment

Working...
                        X