X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OT: looking for pure white lantana

Please PM me if you starter plants or cuttings.
    I would like to find a pure white lantana, without the yellow centers.
    I would buy them or we could work out a trade deal.
    Thanks!
    USDA z 10a, SoCal. WL: Raspberry Tart, Boysenberry Blush

What about one that starts out yellow, then only the center's yellow, then all yellow disappears?

https://www.provenwinners.com/plants...lantana-camara

Or this one?

http://www.smgrowers.com/products/pl...p?plant_id=925
    Last edited by Harborseal; 10-17-2015, 05:53 PM.
    Bob C. KC, MO Zone 6a. Wanted: Martineca Rimada, Galicia Negra, Fioroni Ruvo, De La Reina - Pons, Tauro, BFF, Sefrawi, Sbayi, Mavra Sika , Fillaciano Bianco, Corynth, Souadi, Acciano Purple, LSU Tiger, LSU Red, Cajun Gold, BB-10 any great tasting fig

Comment

I have not seen those, only the white with yellow center that stays. I like pure white more.
      What is the variety name of the yellow-disappearing lantana?

Comment

Bandana® White Lantana camara - Proven Winners.

Can you see the links in my post above? The second one is all white but is a little different than the standard Lantana. That one is Lantana montevidensis 'Alba' - White Trailing Lantana.

Both of the Lantana names are links to their photos and sources.

Bob C. KC, MO Zone 6a. Wanted: Martineca Rimada, Galicia Negra, Fioroni Ruvo, De La Reina - Pons, Tauro, BFF, Sefrawi, Sbayi, Mavra Sika , Fillaciano Bianco, Corynth, Souadi, Acciano Purple, LSU Tiger, LSU Red, Cajun Gold, BB-10 any great tasting fig

Comment

Now I see them, thanks.
          All the places I could find online are sold out for the season though.
          Do you know a secret available source?

Comment

No, I only can get them in the Spring, sorry.

Comment

I've found a nursery near me that has the pure white trailing lantana in 4" pots. I can pick up a few for you if interested. Please pm me.....adam
              Adam Vista, CA 9b

Comment

Working...
              X