X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Someone PLEASE get tis black cloud away from me!!

Okay...
    Mother Bi39 almost die in spring... Check

Expense cuttings killed with overwatered in spring...check

Hospital 3 month... Check

Finally catch break to go vacation one week Mexico I leave tomorrow and now is worst hurricane in world history there...

Again

C U L L I C A Z Z I!!

I will be in Playa Del Carmen so I hope so okay.

Hope I make home to re post to you. If not you known I die in paradise and big drink in my hand!

Ciao
    Zone 5 Chicago IL Wish list:
    1) Rest peacfully Amico Bello Buddy 👼🏼.
    2) This weeks ebay auctions.

Have fun Mike. Don't go surfing, waves might be a little high.
    Ed
    SW PA zone 6a

Comment

Mike did you insult a Gypsy or something while in the old country??? Seems a hex has been aimed your way.
      Cutting sales have ended for the season. Plant sales will start March 1 at 8 eastern time. If it is still too cold in your area I can hold your plants till a date of your choosing.

Comment

Have a great time in Mexico Mike, I hope it does not rain the whole time.
        Scott - Colorado Springs, CO - Zone 4/5 (Depending on the year) - Elevation 6266ft

“Though the problems of the world are increasingly complex, the solutions remain embarrassingly simple.” – Bill Mollison

Comment

Hope you have a great time, you certainly deserve a vacation. I hope you have some sunny weather and that your destination isn't affected too badly by the hurricane.
          Kevin (Eastern MA - Zone 5b/6a)

Comment

Mike trova a carchidunu mu ti coghia lucchio lol
            (get somebody to get rid of the evil eye)
            Have a good time

Comment

I hope you won't be on the West Coast, Mike. It is forecast to be the strongest Pacific hurricane ever recorded, with sustained winds near 200 miles per hour. Landfall this afternoon. 20" of rain also, which may affect Texas. Be safe.
              Gary USDA 9A
              Sebastopol, CA

Comment

Luckily, you'll be to the east in Playa Del Carmen and Patricia is in the west. It's about as far away as Chicago is from Florida. The worst you should see is maybe some clouds and rain but probably not even that. No 200mph winds.

Either way, you might as well party like you are going to die while you are there
                Don - OH Zone 6a Wish list: Zaffiro, Moro de Caneva, Nerucciolo d'Elba, Bordissot Blanca Negra, Rubado

Comment

come home mike hurricane can come inland many miles

Comment

Here's the ten day for Playa Del Carmen. No mention of hurricane.

http://www.weather.com/weather/tenda...+MXQR0076:1:MX

Hope this forecast holds true.

Comment

Mike, have a great time. DON'T DRINK THE WATER!
                      Dave- Waterford, Ct. Zone 6a

Comment

Enjoy the trip, Mike!
                        Bryant...Franklin County, VA...Zone 7a. Wish List: a 32 hour day....more sleep

Comment

Mike, I will do a rain dance in reverse for enough cuttings. Have a great trip.
                          Nothing in the world takes the place of growing citrus till figs come along. Ray City, Ga. Zone 8 b.

Comment

Hello Mike.
                            Don't worry about it, you'll be fine, enjoy yourself.
                            Vito

Comment

Have fun.
                              Jerry, Canyon Lake TX 8b

Comment

Buon viaggio!
                                USDA Zone 9b Wish list: Abruzzi, Pasquale, Filacciano, Tagliacozzo, Zingarella, Godfather. Any, including unknowns, from Abruzzo, Italy.

Comment

Ciao everyone!

I make it back safe and no one drop rain. Pure HOT very strong sun!! I will make good post tonight because we need to get home in order. We did not old Homefront airport until 2am. But I attrach photo some now

Comment

Welcome back Mike, I hope Mexico was a blast and that the cuttings you shipped arrived. Can't wait to hear about it.
                                    Scott - Colorado Springs, CO - Zone 4/5 (Depending on the year) - Elevation 6266ft

“Though the problems of the world are increasingly complex, the solutions remain embarrassingly simple.” – Bill Mollison

Comment

welcome back Mike. Glad you had good weather.

Comment

Hope you had a good vacation Mike.
                                        Randall - Gulf Breeze, FL. zone 8b. Wish list: Anything that "newnandawg" - Mike, ranks as an 8 out 10 or higher.

Comment

The cuttings came today Mike! Thanks a lot. They look great.
                                          Nothing in the world takes the place of growing citrus till figs come along. Ray City, Ga. Zone 8 b.

Comment

• Taverna78
                                            Taverna78 commented
                                            Editing a comment
                                            Funny Man! Am I lose my mind? I sends you cuttings recently?

Grazie Randall was a belle resort but too much hot and sun!

Comment

Mike sending Hershell cuttings from Mexico? Shame on you.
                                            Cutting sales have ended for the season. Plant sales will start March 1 at 8 eastern time. If it is still too cold in your area I can hold your plants till a date of your choosing.

Comment

• Hershell
                                              Hershell commented
                                              Editing a comment
                                              Apparently you didn't send any to Wills. shame on you!

• Taverna78
                                              Taverna78 commented
                                              Editing a comment
                                              Ahahah!

I figured because you two live close each other you'd save me on some shipping and share with our buddy

Ahahaha! They must be ninja tree cutting because I did no even see them ship out ! Also second time I try to ship to Mexico they get taken at custom. I no try to carry with me so oh well.. No Fig to Mexico.

Comment

Wills. They are all Rimade cuttings. I didn't know there were that many rimadas varieties in Mexico. Thanks again Fabio.

Comment

Working...
                                              X