X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A few to sample

I made it in the house with a few. There not ripe to profection but I'm leaving tomorrow and that's as good as they would get.
    You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 1 photos.
    Nothing in the world takes the place of growing citrus till figs come along. Ray City, Ga. Zone 8 b.

Not bad, not bad.
    Jerry, Canyon Lake TX 8b

Comment

• newnandawg
      newnandawg commented
      Editing a comment
      Greenhouse or in ground trees?

• Hershell
      Hershell commented
      Editing a comment
      In ground in the fig house.

Nice looking figs, Hershell. Hopefully you'll be able to sample more when you get back.
    Kevin (Eastern MA - Zone 5b/6a)

Comment

Looks great. What are some of your bigger light figs there? Brooklyn White 2nd biggest? Stella biggest?
      Tony WV 6b
      https://mountainfigs.net/

Comment

• Hershell
        Hershell commented
        Editing a comment
        Tony, you ask difficult questions and honestly I don't remember. I look at every label as I pick them and by the time I get out of the house I barely remember the last one I looked at.

• mountainfigs
        mountainfigs commented
        Editing a comment
        I will just have to assume then, which is almost as good! Brooklyn White is the apple of my eye these days.

With as busy as you are Hershell, I'm glad you were able to be home and got any figs.
      Scott - Colorado Springs, CO - Zone 4/5 (Depending on the year) - Elevation 6266ft

“Though the problems of the world are increasingly complex, the solutions remain embarrassingly simple.” – Bill Mollison

Comment

• Hershell
        Hershell commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks Scott, four days home is not enough time to get caught up.
    Working...
    X