X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Genovese Nero

Looking to buy a small Genovese Nero plant.
    Jerry, Canyon Lake TX 8b

Which one?
    Cutting sales have ended for the season. Plant sales will start March 1 at 8 eastern time. If it is still too cold in your area I can hold your plants till a date of your choosing.

Comment

Don't tell me there is more than one var out there. When will it ever end?

OK, I want the best one.

What is the story that goes with this fig?

I had a bid in on some ebay cuttings along with several other folks but the seller canceled all bids today and ended the auction. He or she told a story with it but I don't know if it is the whole story. An offline offer must have been more than the seller could bare. It happens a lot on ebay.
      Jerry, Canyon Lake TX 8b

Comment

Who was the seller?
        Art
        Western Pa -6a

Comment

Jerry,

No outside offer. In his explanation he named people and some of the people he named had issues with that. He could not delete the text so he cancelled the auction and after a rewrite he will repost it. I only know this because Harvey told me

There are two versions of the Genovese the Rob's version and the Rafed version. The Rafed version is the better one by far IMHO. If you would like, PM me and I will send you the run down on the two figs. I won't post it here for reasons I don't want to get in to. Posting it would make for hard feelings and that is pointless.
          Cutting sales have ended for the season. Plant sales will start March 1 at 8 eastern time. If it is still too cold in your area I can hold your plants till a date of your choosing.

Comment

There is 2 versions of Genovese nero, I didn't know .. I saw that ebay listing too and was tempted to bid. I will send you a PM Wills for the details

Comment

Working...
            X