X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vista

Vista figs from a cutting started late Jan. Small but tasty!
    You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 4 photos.
    Quy
    SoCal, Zone 9b

I like it. You did good.

My air layer has 36 beautiful figs that will die on the vine. So next year will be my turn.
    Jerry, Canyon Lake TX 8b

Comment

• Q*
      Q* commented
      Editing a comment
      Must hurt to see all those figs not make it.....sorry Jerry

• jmaler
      jmaler commented
      Editing a comment
      I got a little confused. It was Figo Preto with the 36 figs. The air layer Vista has 3 or 4 figs that will die on the vine.

It does hurt to lose them. It's my 1st year.

Just keep showing off with that long growing season!!

Nice Q, real nice!
    Scott - Colorado Springs, CO - Zone 4/5 (Depending on the year) - Elevation 6266ft

“Though the problems of the world are increasingly complex, the solutions remain embarrassingly simple.” – Bill Mollison

Comment

I'm having a really good rookie year! I just wanted to share! Wasn't trying to show off ....i never expected to get fruit from a little stick in the same year!
      Quy
      SoCal, Zone 9b

Comment

I had to remove fruit from a good deal of my little sticks, next year is looking to be quite the year for figs.
        Scott - Colorado Springs, CO - Zone 4/5 (Depending on the year) - Elevation 6266ft

“Though the problems of the world are increasingly complex, the solutions remain embarrassingly simple.” – Bill Mollison

Comment

Great job!

Comment

Nice!
            Nothing in the world takes the place of growing citrus till figs come along. Ray City, Ga. Zone 8 b.

Comment

Thanks guys! I still have a few more varieties left that are ripening....i'm running out of time...i have 2 maybe 3 weeks tops...hoping i can post a few more pictures before its all over.
              Quy
              SoCal, Zone 9b

Comment

Working...
              X