X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OT....Hope Hershell does not mind

Hope Hershell does not mind me posting this but I just wanted to say how sorry I am for the loss of his pup Zoey. She was a tiny little thing, a Yorkie and only 6 years old. Dogs truly are mans best friends and sometimes, if you are lucky enough, you find a special dog that you develop an even tighter bond with. Anyone who has been lucky enough to do so will understand what I mean. So sorry for your loss my friend.
    Cutting sales start Nov 1 at 9PM eastern time as always at willsfigs.com

For this, I am truly sorry for his loss. What a joy to have. Thankful for the time we have them. How we miss them. I have been there a few times in my life. I will never forget. Take care Hershell. I know you were everything to Zoey.
    PPP
    Eatonton, GA zone 7b/8a

Comment

Hershell, sorry for your loss. My wife and I are going to be there all too soon as we have a 14 yr old rescue. Every day she's with us is a blessing and she's given us way more than we've given her.

My sincerest condolences to you and your wife. I hope that your great memories of her help you through this difficult time.
      Kevin (Eastern MA - Zone 5b/6a)

Comment

Sorry to hear that Hershell, I dug a grave for a pet myself this week.
        Phil North Georgia Zone 7 Looking for: All of them, and on and on,

Comment

Ciao Cugino Funny Man.... My apologies for you loss. Is sad to hear...
          Zone 5 Chicago IL Wish list:
          1) Rest peacfully Amico Bello Buddy 👼🏼.
          2) This weeks ebay auctions.

Comment

A sad day for sure.
            Jerry, Canyon Lake TX 8b

Comment

Sorry to hear about Zoey. My condolences.
              Randall - Gulf Breeze, FL. zone 8b. Wish list: Anything that "newnandawg" - Mike, ranks as an 8 out 10 or higher.

Comment

I'm so sorry, Hershell. I dread that day with my 2 newfoundlands. Dogs are a treasured part of out lives and our hearts. It's hard to lose them.
                Bob C.
                Kansas City, MO Z6

Comment

Good dogs and good friends
                  Are well worth rememberin',
                  And toastin' to now and again.

And though they may move on
                  To roads that are beyond,
                  I trust that we'll see them again.

Comment

Hershell, sorry to hear about your loss.
                    Zone 8B, Texas

Comment

I'm sorry Hershell. So sad.
                      Don - OH Zone 6a Wish list: Zaffiro, Moro de Caneva, Nerucciolo d'Elba, Bordissot Blanca Negra, Rubado

Comment

So sorry to hear this, Hershell. They are truly members of the family and it's never easy. Thoughts are with you.
                        Bryant...Franklin County, VA...Zone 7a. Wish List: a 32 hour day....more sleep

Comment

Hershell I am so very sorry to hear about Zoey. I understand what Wills meant as far as that incredibly tight bond that doesn't happen but once or twice in a lifetime between a person & a beloved dog.. My guess is that you & Zoey had that type of connection.. My heart truly goes out to you Hershell..
                          My Plant Inventory: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...HZcBjcsxMwQ7iY

Rooted Cuttings Available 2021:
                          https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...fxsT1DuH8/edit

Comment

Hershell, I'm so sorry for your loss.
                            She was too young...
                            Please take solace in the fact that you gave her a good life.

She left you with a heart full of love.
                            That's all we need, whether we're the ones who are leaving, or the ones burdened with carrying on.

Comment

So sorry to hear about Zoey.
                              Sarah
                              Bay Area, CA (zone: 9B)

Comment

Sorry Hershell, losing a friend is never easy.
                                https://www.figbid.com/Listing/Browse?Seller=Kelby
                                SE PA
                                Zone 6

Comment

Originally posted by WillsC View Post
                                  Hope Hershell does not mind me posting this but I just wanted to say how sorry I am for the loss of his pup Zoey. She was a tiny little thing, a Yorkie and only 6 years old. Dogs truly are mans best friends and sometimes, if you are lucky enough, you find a special dog that you develop an even tighter bond with. Anyone who has been lucky enough to do so will understand what I mean. So sorry for your loss my friend.
                                  Man I've had digs growing up that belonged to the family and I lived them but I just moved out a few years ago and finally got my own dog and I've never ever had an animal that I'm as a se to as this dog, Timber. I def know what you're saying. Hershell, I am truly sorry for your loss and can't imagine how it must feel. It would absolutely kill me if I lost mine.
                                  Bryan | Zone 7 NC

Wish List: Takoma Violet, Kathleen Black, BM, Preto, CdD Grise and Noir, Ventura, Maltese Falcon and Maltese Beauty.

Comment

Im having trouble posting again. It must be a mobile version glitch. I was going to post a few of my favorite pictures of Zoey. Thanks for all the kind words, it's difficult to explain why I was so attached to her. She was Marie's girl not mine but I guess I was her pet because she kept me busy when I was home. I really miss her more than I can put into words but apparently many of you know what I'm talking about. Any way thanks
                                    You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 1 photos.
                                    Last edited by Hershell; 11-08-2015, 01:30 PM.
                                    Nothing in the world takes the place of growing citrus till figs come along. Ray City, Ga. Zone 8 b.

Comment

Working...
                                    X