X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking For Trades, Have Fig Cultivars and Banana

New to group Up Date wish List

Today

Its that time of the year looking for cuttings of figs I don't have to make a dream come true for me and mom !!! Any help I will be thankful for. These are ones I have growing Now in the ground Kadota,TX Everbearing,Sierra,Brunwick,White Adriatic,Brown Greek,Black Bethlehem,GreenHoney,Hardy Chicago,LSU Purple,Orphan,Guilbeau,Calvert,Brown Turkey,LSU RED,Black Italian,Tena,Alma,Green Ischia,LSU Champage,LSU Hollier,LSU Gold,LSU Everbearing,LSU Scott Black,LSU Thibodaux,Hunt,Smith,Black Russian,Nero 600,LSU O'Rourke,NJ Red Looking for ones I don't have !!! also have 20 types of fruiting Banana trees for trade

You'd probably get a better response if you start a new thread asking for trades.
    Bob C.
    Kansas City, MO Z6

Comment

Pukzpukz,

When I get a chance I'll move this post to a new topic on the fig forum, With a different title possibly ... Looking For Trades, Have Fig Cultivars and Banana... is that OK?
      Pete R - Hudson Valley, NY - zone 5b

Comment

Pukzpukz,

Are there any specific Cultivar / Varieties on your Wish List?
        Pete R - Hudson Valley, NY - zone 5b

Comment

Sorry everyone new here to the group had a lot of trouble with setting and posting thanks willsc and Pete . I and looking for figs I don't have Pete so anything is helpful

Comment

• AscPete
            AscPete commented
            Editing a comment
            You're welcome.
            Thanks for the reply.

Nice list!
          What is the Black Russian? This name is new to me. Do you have any photos?
          USDA z 10a, SoCal. WL: Raspberry Tart, Boysenberry Blush

Comment

Yes greenfig I will post a pic

Comment

LDA?? 1 year rooted cutting I bought last year from driveway farmer

Comment

The Black Russian is a med dark fig
                You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

Working...
                X