X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Today's figs

Everything is winding down.....only a few left....
    You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 2 photos.
    Quy
    SoCal, Zone 9b

Wow, those are gorgeous!
    Zone 7a in Virginia

Comment

Winding down eh Q!?!?!?!?! I've already had snow!!!

Look great though!!
      Scott - Colorado Springs, CO - Zone 4/5 (Depending on the year) - Elevation 6266ft

“Though the problems of the world are increasingly complex, the solutions remain embarrassingly simple.” – Bill Mollison

Comment

That's awesome.
        Don - OH Zone 6a Wish list: Zaffiro, Moro de Caneva, Nerucciolo d'Elba, Bordissot Blanca Negra, Rubado, Black Celeste

Comment

Those are nice looking figs!
          USDA Zone 9b Wish list: Abruzzi, Pasquale, Filacciano, Tagliacozzo, Zingarella, Godfather. Any, including unknowns, from Abruzzo, Italy.

Comment

Thanks guys! I'm hoping to get a few more in before it gets really cold....last one i'm waiting for is Black Madeira...i have 5 figs sitting on the tree and hoping to get a taste before its too late.
            Quy
            SoCal, Zone 9b

Comment

Late or not they still look very good. Even better when some people are getting snow..
              Kentucky Zone 6b

Comment

I don't expect my Black Madeira to produce figs until 2017, so hopefully I figure out how to drastically lengthen my season and with heat. I sure hope you get to try them Quy.
                Scott - Colorado Springs, CO - Zone 4/5 (Depending on the year) - Elevation 6266ft

“Though the problems of the world are increasingly complex, the solutions remain embarrassingly simple.” – Bill Mollison

Comment

Scott....you have amazing patience... i got cuttings late January of this year....so I've had it for 10 months and i'm mad at it for not ripening! (its about 3 1/2 feet tall) To be honest.....i'd trade 115 deg heat for snow any day!
                  You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 1 photos.
                  Quy
                  SoCal, Zone 9b

Comment

When your growing season is as short as mine, patience is a must. It's to bad that the places that are a happy medium already have to many people living there!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X