X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ebay seller anyone know this seller ???

Radysiava

I do not personally know them. I do know most will tell you NOT to buy from them. They are listed as bad news on a post on F4F and its a unanimous feeling from what I've seen. I wouldn't buy from them but again I know no more than what I've read. You might be able to find the post by searching on the forum for Ebay or Ebay Scammers or something.
    Bryan | Zone 7 NC

Wish List: Takoma Violet, Kathleen Black, BM, Preto, CdD Grise and Noir, Ventura, Maltese Falcon and Maltese Beauty.

Comment

http://www.ourfigs.com/forum/figs-ho...s-vendors-list

I'm with Bryan, probably not worth the risk.
      Scott - Colorado Springs, CO - Zone 4/5 (Depending on the year) - Elevation 6266ft

“Though the problems of the world are increasingly complex, the solutions remain embarrassingly simple.” – Bill Mollison

Comment

I have contacted him through eBay asked for pictures of the fruit and leaf patterns. He comes up with excuses and then sends a picture of a dormant tree. Normally people take picture of the fruit and leaves especially if you were going to sell as much as he does. No good....
        Iowa Z5

Comment

Yes I have asked question no reply and he has to many Figs not to be on F4F or here

Comment

Don't walk away run from that seller. I would be really suspect of any seller in the NE US as they have a BUNCH of Ebay Id's. Not saying to avoid all NE US sellers just check all of them out well before you bid.
            Cutting sales have ended for the season. Plant sales will start March 1 at 8 eastern time. If it is still too cold in your area I can hold your plants till a date of your choosing.

Comment

Thanks I know what you mean I went with my gut on this one

Comment

Working...
              X