X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Free newbe cuttings!

Just put the boys to sleep for the winter and did a little trimming. I was able to make three packages containing following:
    LSU Tiger-2 cuttings; Brunswick-2 cuttings;Kodata-2 cuttings; and Peters Honey-3 cuttings. Free, first three to PM me, their yours. Please assume all my fig were exposed to FMV and no shipping to the usual no ship states. BTW, shipping on me.
    Last edited by DaveL; 11-21-2015, 05:29 PM.
    Dave- Waterford, Ct. Zone 6a

Two left

Comment

Thank you. P.M. sent. That is very kind of you, I do appreciate it.

Comment

All spoken for.

Comment

That was fast!!!!

Very generous of you Dave, good luck to the rrecipient's.
          Scott - Colorado Springs, CO - Zone 4/5 (Depending on the year) - Elevation 6266ft

“Though the problems of the world are increasingly complex, the solutions remain embarrassingly simple.” – Bill Mollison

Comment

Good luck to everyone rooting out their cuttings.. Things like this really helps new growers out.. Very nice of you Dave..
            Kentucky Zone 6b

Comment

Best of luck to the recipients. That was a nice offer DaveL. I'm hoping to be able to make a similar offer to people next year.

Comment

I missed on this one but people on these forums are generous and kind. Great offer Dave! Chad
                Iowa Z5

Comment

that was so generous of you Dave, good luck to all who received the cuttings!

Comment

Working...
                  X