• Show
Clear All

• Your location now appears under your Avatar

Thank you Glenn......
    Cutting sales start Nov 1 at 9PM eastern time as always at willsfigs.com

Looks great, works great.
    Wish List: 🙏🏼 Mavra Sika

Comment

You "should" all now have a banner picture across all styles and platforms thanks to a tutorial I received today while driving Thanks Admin IT

Comment

recliner?
        Phil North Georgia Zone 7 Looking for: All of them, and on and on,

Comment

Originally posted by strudeldog View Post
          recliner?
          Not sure what you mean?

Comment

That was my location. In the recliner Just want to make sure we don't have a privacy issue here and I have to logoff the forum before I use the restroom.
            Phil North Georgia Zone 7 Looking for: All of them, and on and on,

Comment

And I thoughi I had an issue! Lol
              Nothing in the world takes the place of growing citrus till figs come along. Ray City, Ga. Zone 8 b.

Comment

I'm not seeing a change.
                Scott - Colorado Springs, CO - Zone 4/5 (Depending on the year) - Elevation 6266ft

“Though the problems of the world are increasingly complex, the solutions remain embarrassingly simple.” – Bill Mollison

Comment

Originally posted by strudeldog View Post
                  That was my location. In the recliner Just want to make sure we don't have a privacy issue here and I have to logoff the forum before I use the restroom.

Don't confuse me before my coffee

Comment

Originally posted by COGardener View Post
                    I'm not seeing a change.

reload your page. ?

Comment

Originally posted by WillsC View Post

reload your page. ?
                      I logged out, closed the page, reloaded and logged back in. No change.
                      Scott - Colorado Springs, CO - Zone 4/5 (Depending on the year) - Elevation 6266ft

“Though the problems of the world are increasingly complex, the solutions remain embarrassingly simple.” – Bill Mollison

Comment

Right below your post count. I missed it, too, at first.
                        Bryant...Franklin County, VA...Zone 7a. Wish List: a 32 hour day....more sleep

Comment

• DBJohnson
                          DBJohnson commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Well, it was there....but I don't see it on this post. Everyone else's, but not mine. Weird.

• DBJohnson
                          DBJohnson commented
                          Editing a comment
                          ...and now it's back. Not sure why, but my sig line disappears from time to time, too. Go to User Settings > Account > Edit Signature, and the system has added multiple tab-spaces at the front of the signature. Delete them and, voila, it's back. Happens every few days. I've gotten used to it so only just now thought about reporting it.

I see it no ones on any thread.

Comment

Hey Scott, you are at 1234. HaHa!
                          You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 1 photos.
                          PPP
                          Eatonton, GA zone 7b/8a

Comment

• COGardener
                            COGardener commented
                            Editing a comment
                            I should have stopped posting!!!

Quite interesting!!!! Location does not show for me.

Comment

Amazing. I see it on everybody. The board is a little bit different just about every time I go to it, as of late. It is like LED lighting and always improving. Never a problem. Always interesting.
                            PPP
                            Eatonton, GA zone 7b/8a

Comment

Maybe because I use a desktop. I don't own a smart phone. I can view the board on my flip phone, I just never sign in.
                              PPP
                              Eatonton, GA zone 7b/8a

Comment

• COGardener
                                COGardener commented
                                Editing a comment
                                That is a good point, I am on a laptop, I wonder about my phone.

Ok, it appears on my phone but not my my laptop.

Comment

Maybe on my other laptop, I look when I get to my destination this afternoon.

Comment

There was a bug so the script only worked on the FIRST page of the thread.....I never noticed it but the programmer did notice and emailed me a new script. Best $25 I ever spent

Comment

• COGardener
                                    COGardener commented
                                    Editing a comment
                                    $25!!!!! Ok.... What can we auction off to pay for this?

LOL

• Sarahkt
                                    Sarahkt commented
                                    Editing a comment
                                    Half of a Ponte Tresa node would do it.

Looking good.

Comment

Ok Wills, I am on two PC's and don't see it. I log off, close the tab, close the internet, reopen the internet, open the site, log on.... still no location.

Yet, I do see it on my phone.
                                    Last edited by COGardener; 12-13-2015, 01:56 PM.

Comment

Is there any reason I don't see my location by avatar? Its still in my sig.
                                      Rafael
                                      Zone 10b, Miami, FL

Comment

• DBJohnson
                                        DBJohnson commented
                                        Editing a comment
                                        I see it there.

• Rafaelissimmo
                                        Rafaelissimmo commented
                                        Editing a comment
                                        Yes I see it now, it wasn't there before

Sometimes it won't be there...I notice it now and then. It tends to pop in a couple seconds AFTER the page loads sometimes which I think is a result of the work around to do it....a work around the host said was not possible. Programmers are clever.

Scott I have no idea why you don't see it. Do you have any sort of a blocker or anything running? The way it had to be done is a little different but there is nothing in your account settings that could block it. Has to be something on your machine. I see yours under your avatar....so why you don't see it is a question i'm not going to be able to answer.

Comment

That is the only thing I could think of as well Wills is the protective software on my laptops is pretty hardcore and it might be stopping it. Everything else on the page loads, so who knows.

It really doesn't matter to me, I just want you to know that it does not show.

Comment

Working...
                                        X