X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is this error?

Show up on an iPhone:
    You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 1 photos.
    USDA z 10a, SoCal. WL: Raspberry Tart, Boysenberry Blush

I'm not sure but I do know it is most likely Hershell's fault. He cost me $100 on Monday and refuses to pay up. In fact in the last two weeks he has cost me about $1500, also refuses to pay up. But he did have to have a root canal and a cap so that cost him $2,000 so I look at it as Karma-atical retribution.

Is anyone else getting this I-Phone error? If so I will have our cracker Jack IT guy look in to it.
    Cutting sales have ended for the season. Plant sales will start March 1 at 8 eastern time. If it is still too cold in your area I can hold your plants till a date of your choosing.

Comment

I get it too sometimes on an iphone when I swipe back to the figs home forum. A refresh of the page normally clears it up.

The only other issue that comes to mind is that the go to last post buttons don't actually take you to the last post anymore. They seem to go to the last post but then scroll up afterward to varying lengths. I'm guessing that it has to do the the extra lines from the location workaround skewing the page lines.

Don - OH Zone 6a Wish list: Zaffiro, Moro de Caneva, Nerucciolo d'Elba, Bordissot Blanca Negra, Rubado

Comment

• greenfig
        greenfig commented
        Editing a comment
        Yeap!

• Harborseal
        Harborseal commented
        Editing a comment
        My laptop does the same thing with last post. It goes down then up again and finally settles on a spot closer to (before) the last post I read than the first new post.

I get it, too. Reload the page and it goes away.
      Bryant...Franklin County, VA...Zone 7a. Wish List: a 32 hour day....more sleep

Comment

Is iPhone issues. I get crazy stuff every day. I must reboot phone then is normal again. Is really no that smart of a smart phone.
        Zone 5 Chicago IL Wish list:
        1) Rest peacfully Amico Bello Buddy πŸ‘ΌπŸΌ.
        2) This weeks ebay auctions.

Comment

Am I allowed to post? Am I banned yet? I won't complain but I'm on an iPhone
          Nothing in the world takes the place of growing citrus till figs come along. Ray City, Ga. Zone 8 b.

Comment

The only time I see that specific error, in that specific position is when (I think) the app is accessing the vB cloud server trying to gather a thumbnail of the post before presenting the actual text. It changes with the time of day. I assume it has to do with server traffic.......Most likely persons trying to get answers from support or reporting errors.....
            Wish List: πŸ™πŸΌ Mavra Sika

Comment

Now, on my laptop, when I click go to first unread post (that button is the perfect size, BTW :- ) it puts me 2 or 3 past the post it should put me at.
              Bob C. KC, MO Zone 6a. Wanted: Martineca Rimada, Galicia Negra, Fioroni Ruvo, De La Reina - Pons, Tauro, BFF, Sefrawi, Sbayi, Mavra Sika , Fillaciano Bianco, Corynth, Souadi, Acciano Purple, LSU Tiger, LSU Red, Cajun Gold, BB-10 any great tasting fig

Comment

• Sarahkt
                Sarahkt commented
                Editing a comment
                Yeah, same for me.

I get an error occasionally when I'm notified that someone posted + -1 post on a thread I'm subscribed to (I guess we're automatically subscribed to anything we've made a post on), but then when I click on the thread it tells me I'm not authorized to view it. Is the -1 because someone deleted a post, which only admins are able to view? If that's the case, can we remove the notification that someone deleted a post, since non-admins aren't allowed to view it anyway?

You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 2 photos.
              Sarah
              Bay Area, CA (zone: 9B)

Comment

Working...
              X