X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ebay scammer: sgtwardog95

Just a heads up for all since this character is making waves. Bass has stated elsewhere this person is a scammer. They know eachother and the seller may be claiming his plants are from Bass, which Bass has said isn't true. The seller is stealing pics from Bass's facebook, among other places. They are from PA, too. They change their ID fairly often.

Caveat emptor, happy new year!
    https://www.figbid.com/Listing/Browse?Seller=Kelby
    SE PA
    Zone 6

Thanks for spreading the word Kelby. I saw a post about that seller on the f4f forum. It seems like we have quite a few scammers here in Pennsylvania. From what I've read, it looks like the hot spots are Bethlehem, Moscow, and Easton. I'd be pretty careful ordering from sellers in those areas. I would only order from Bass who is located in Bethlehem.

Comment

He had some cuttings of top shelf varieties listed so I ask a question from within one of his auctions. Here is his reply: New message from: sgtwardog95 (12Yellow Star)
      Nope like I said I don't do that
      sick cult thing. Go on the forum and you'll see my seller name blasted already. Bc a bunch of idiots that are sick in the head.

On 12/29/15, 9:52 AM, jmaler wrote:

Other: jmaler sent a message about Lebanese Red Fig Tree Cuttings #252229928929

Are you member of fig forums? What is your user id(s)? Thanks
      Jerry, Canyon Lake TX 8b

Comment

• Kelby
        Kelby commented
        Editing a comment
        Classy.

That guy need a slap
      Zone 5 Chicago IL Wish list:
      1) Rest peacfully Amico Bello Buddy 👼🏼.
      2) This weeks ebay auctions.

Comment

Originally posted by Taverna78 View Post
        That guy need a slap
        Click image for larger version

Name:	tumblr_lruu0nfwwr1qjvsoxo16_r1_250 copy.gif
Views:	1
Size:	213.6 KB
ID:	59926
        Wish List -

Comment

• Taverna78
          Taverna78 commented
          Editing a comment
          That's great!

I am trying to determine if this guy is also "Garden" on FFF. Anyone?
        Rafael
        Zone 10b, Miami, FL

Comment

• Rafaelissimmo
          Rafaelissimmo commented
          Editing a comment
          Wrong guy, my bad. Different scammer

I wrote to him to ask him if he was a member of any of the fig forums and he told me he didn't have any time for forums and maybe some day he would join
        Wish List -

Comment

• The Figster
          The Figster commented
          Editing a comment
          Hi Dave I am in CT in Zone 6b and I have a cutting of CdDN if you would like it

Does anyone know if vasyl _ svet is legit. I have mixed reviews thus far.

Comment

• Kelby
          Kelby commented
          Editing a comment
          If you look that seller up on figs4fun there is some history of them being a bad seller.

• HarveyC
          HarveyC commented
          Editing a comment
          See my thread on "suspected scammers". This ID is one of several used by a group of maybe 2-3 individuals that are sellers to avoid (and buyers to avoid as well).
      Working...
      X