X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cucidati fig cookies

The wife surprised me with a nice batch of cucidati fig cookies fresh out of the oven What a nice way to ring in the New Year

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2710 copy.JPG
Views:	4
Size:	442.7 KB
ID:	60025
    Wish List -

How beautiful!
    Zone 7a in Virginia

Comment

What a great wife! They look great Dave!!!

Enjoy
      Scott - Colorado Springs, CO - Zone 4/5 (Depending on the year) - Elevation 6266ft

“Though the problems of the world are increasingly complex, the solutions remain embarrassingly simple.” – Bill Mollison

Comment

Ahhhhhhh.........😛
        Zone 5 Chicago IL Wish list:
        1) Rest peacfully Amico Bello Buddy 👼🏼.
        2) This weeks ebay auctions.

Comment

They look good Dave. Now remember you need to share with all the members!
          Wishlist; Green Michurinska, St. Rita
          Tony
          Sarver, PA Zone 6A.

Comment

They look delish, Vito made some for me last year. pm me I may have a CdD Noir airlayer for you.
            Rafael
            Zone 10b, Miami, FL

Comment

PM my address and I will get some out to you Tony They'll put a smile on your face

Originally posted by Tonycm View Post
              They look good Dave. Now remember you need to share with all the members!
              Wish List -

Comment

• Tonycm
                Tonycm commented
                Editing a comment
                Dave thanks for the generous offer, the picture and recipe are good enough for me.
                I'm sure that you and your family can make them disappear. lol
                I'll need to make some as I have most of the ingredients already.
                You're a perfect example of the generosity of the people on this forum.

They look good. Out of curiosity, are they made from figs you grew, and if so were they from frozen or dried figs?
              Calvin, Wish list is to finish working on the new house, someday.
              Bored? Grab a rake, paint roller, or a cordless drill and come over!

Comment

• Dave
                Dave commented
                Editing a comment
                Calvin you have to use dried figs for this recipe the figs we used were store bought
            Working...
            X