X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fig Malaysia & montserrat pons

Nice video from Figs Malaysia talking about Montserrat Pons and his collection

Just in case you don't know Fig malaysia here's the link https://www.facebook.com/figmalaysia/?fref=ts

Wish List -

Thanks Dave
    Nothing in the world takes the place of growing citrus till figs come along. Ray City, Ga. Zone 8 b.

Comment

Nice video, thanks for sharing, Dave. Those huge pots must weigh a ton! Hope he's got everything just where he wants it.

That black fabric for walkways and weed prevention is great to have. I wish I'd thought to do it from the start. We just finally put some black weed prevention fabric out under the main row of potted figs this morning, which was a huge job of moving pots around and weeding. This last year those pots had been a haven for weeds, slugs, and salamanders.
      Sarah
      Bay Area, CA (zone: 9B)

Comment

• Dave
        Dave commented
        Editing a comment
        Sarah if your collection gets any bigger you might have to consider investing in a forklift

• Sarahkt
        Sarahkt commented
        Editing a comment
        I am definitely considering investing in one thing in a few years, buying a house! Then we won't need pots, just land. Though the number of 5+ gallon pots in a rented house is getting ridiculous. I already feel kinda bad for the moving crew, whenever that day comes.

Don't forget when you are on Fig malaysia's Face book page to check out his videos
      Wish List -

Comment

Working...
      X