X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ok the cuttings are on the way

I will start sending out tracking #'s in a bit. There are going to be a few unhappy members and a few refunds forthcoming. I ran out IE oversold one very popular variety.
    Cutting sales start Nov 1 at 9PM eastern time as always at willsfigs.com

I'm already irate and want to retaliate! I'm heading south tomorrow. Oh well, we'll live and get something else for now
    Nothing in the world takes the place of growing citrus till figs come along. Ray City, Ga. Zone 8 b.

Comment

How's that GI AHAHAHSHA!!!!!
      Zone 5 Chicago IL Wish list:
      1) Rest peacfully Amico Bello Buddy 👼🏼.
      2) This weeks ebay auctions.

Comment

What is I E ??

Comment

• WillsC
          WillsC commented
          Editing a comment
          IE stands for id est means "in other words"

Let me guess,CDD RIMADA?

Comment

Originally posted by Brian M View Post
          Let me guess,CDD RIMADA?

That would be the one. I ended up 6 sets short. It was my fault. I even used up the reserves I had saved for Ebay and was still 6 sets short. It was much more popular than I had thought it would be.

Comment

Originally posted by WillsC View Post
            I will start sending out tracking #'s in a bit. There are going to be a few unhappy members and a few refunds forthcoming. I ran out IE oversold one very popular variety.

Ok I lied will send the tracking #'s in the morning. I learned a couple lessons from the sale, the biggest one is to budget 4 days Two days just was not enough.

Comment

That's fine Will you took on a lot of work to help the form members get great prices !!! You must be beat I thank you for all you have done

Comment

OK Hershell I gave my nickel worth we need your two cents now

Comment

That would be the one. I ended up 6 sets short. It was my fault. I even used up the reserves I had saved for Ebay and was still 6 sets short. It was much more popular than I had thought it would be.
                  Ha Ha, well I know what I am not getting since you thought I got the last one, and that was prior to the discovery. No worries Wills, there is always next year right? Right??????

Comment

Originally posted by danw View Post

Ha Ha, well I know what I am not getting since you thought I got the last one, and that was prior to the discovery. No worries Wills, there is always next year right? Right??????

Actually Dan you were fine it was those after you. Even that extra you wanted so badly x2 . Part of the issue was I was in GA as the sale happened so did not get a chance to post OUT on the sales thread. See I found a way to blame it on Hershell

Comment

Actually Dan you were fine it was those after you. Even that extra you wanted so badly x2 . Part of the issue was I was in GA as the sale happened so did not get a chance to post OUT on the sales thread. See I found a way to blame it on Hershell
                      Sweet! The badly desired extra alone has me doing back flips. I need to get to know Hershell so I can taunt him like everyone else

Comment

• Sarahkt
                        Sarahkt commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Nah, Hershell's one of the best. And his little dog Bella too! lol.

Should be mindful of who you taunt. One day you could make fun of someone who just writes it all down and patiently waits against the day that they become a moderator or an admin, and deletes all your best and most treasured fig and adorable pet pig/dog/cat posts.

• Hershell
                        Hershell commented
                        Editing a comment
                        You don't want to know the Hershell

• danw
                        danw commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Dang, now I'm marked!

Have no fear Sarah I won't let that mean admin IT delete the pet thread

Comment

• Sarahkt
                        Sarahkt commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Because I added a post about figs at the end? It is now HIGHLY relevant. And by high I mean like Mt. Everest.

Quick question, has all the tracking numbers been sent?
                      Bryan | Zone 7 NC

Wish List: Takoma Violet, Kathleen Black, BM, Preto, CdD Grise and Noir, Ventura, Maltese Falcon and Maltese Beauty.

Comment

Working...
                      X