X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Touché to me. Just goes to show....

I give my step son bi39 and chi-talia 1gal trees last year. He put in wine barrel and just as big plastic pot with ace hardware potting soil and that's all. Is in room with no humidity,direct sunlight or crazy light system. Is maybe 65-70F 24/7 with one single 120w grow light that I give him. Started in 1 gal pot remember and look now..... I think I need to tone down my GH some... Also no dormant from day I give to him.
    You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 1 photos.
    Zone 5 Chicago IL Wish list:
    1) Rest peacfully Amico Bello Buddy 👼🏼.
    2) This weeks ebay auctions.

Looks nice. I guess sometimes "less is more", and it looks like he has a natural green thumb. Best of luck to him!

Comment

Real nice. Time to trade him out for another set of cuttings.
      Scott - Colorado Springs, CO - Zone 4/5 (Depending on the year) - Elevation 6266ft

“Though the problems of the world are increasingly complex, the solutions remain embarrassingly simple.” – Bill Mollison

Comment

No no tis his baby for him to grow and obviously love as papa and I teach him to do so... Now he can learn the gift of gifting history I am proud

Comment

He did however have the fungus gnats and spider mite and used 7dust powder and it has cured the issue and is now using pvc pipe to water direct to roots keeping top and bottom semi dry
          Again problem solved very cheap and effective.

Comment

It must run in the family
            Nothing in the world takes the place of growing citrus till figs come along. Ray City, Ga. Zone 8 b.

Comment

Sì his! Ahahhaah! I do too much over do it. I need take notes from people who are no so much worried about them and let them
              Do theirs thing

Comment

It's easy to obsess over them.
                Scott - Colorado Springs, CO - Zone 4/5 (Depending on the year) - Elevation 6266ft

“Though the problems of the world are increasingly complex, the solutions remain embarrassingly simple.” – Bill Mollison

Comment

Tell me about tis🙄 No idea what you talk about....🤔🔫

Comment

Right... 😨😲

Comment

Not me. Let me go look
                      Nothing in the world takes the place of growing citrus till figs come along. Ray City, Ga. Zone 8 b.

Comment

😑👊🏼

Comment

Fabio,
                          Were these trees grown outdoors and then brought inside? From the wording of you posts it sounds like they've been grown entirely indoors since sometime last year...So, how long have they been growing and how small were then when they started.
                          I had a couple of trees break dormancy early last year and put on a lot of growth while indoors over the winter/spring months. At least they had the benefit of direct sunlight in a large south-facing window. On some trees that new early growth was good, solid stuff. However, on other trees it was a bit "leggy" and the branches were kind of thin-walled (hollow).
                          Cheers,
                          Jim
                          Jim -- Central NJ, Zone 6b

Comment

Jim see my post about my papa tree eat from rabbit. Same time i cut her down and offer cutting out and some small tree same time I give to him for in his home. Was last spring I believe. These trees very grown fast always and is same what I tell people that get them. His tree inside since I give to him.

Comment

Also sì tree was outside for many year but after rabbit eat I make cutting of her and tis stay indoor.

Comment

Working...
                              X