X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just throwin it out there

OK, This fig stuff is already getting the best of me so I will put this out there.

If there is anyone here that is willing to trade for some fig cuttings, I have to offer about 300 varieties of Heirloom and hybrid tomato seeds and roughly 700 varieties of pepper seeds.

I do not know that much about figs so I could only use varieties that will work in my zone. I am open to all offers as long as it is worth it to both parties. Not sure if I can copy and paste list here, it is very long.

Thanks for looking.
    Last edited by Thepodpiper; 01-21-2016, 10:07 PM.
    Garden Pics
    http://s117.photobucket.com/user/the...?sort=3&page=1

Posted in your welcome thread but you probably don't want seeds. They don't grow true and take longer to fruit if ever.

They are good if you want to grow hundreds or thousands to try to find a new better variety or just want to play around.
    Don - OH Zone 6a Wish list: Zaffiro, Moro de Caneva, Nerucciolo d'Elba, Bordissot Blanca Negra, Rubado

Comment

• Thepodpiper
      Thepodpiper commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks for that info. I edited out the trade for seeds part. I only grow named varieties and do not like surprises.

Just wanted to add that I'm not looking to trade 1 for 1, I will give 5 varieties or more for one cutting depending on cutting. Heck i'll trade 50 varieties if its a rare variety.
    Garden Pics
    http://s117.photobucket.com/user/the...?sort=3&page=1

Comment

I'm game. I'm not looking for volume, but you experience growing that many is invaluable. PM on its way.
      Andy - Zone 6a Lat 39.9º N, Altitude 5390' Westminster CO ⚘ Scion List

Comment

If you're also open to rooted cuttings in addition to cuttings, I will have spares of many good varieties after the rooting season
        Sarah
        Bay Area, CA (zone: 9B)

Comment

• Thepodpiper
          Thepodpiper commented
          Editing a comment
          Sarah, I am open to all figs that will work in my zone at this point but the more I look into this fig growing I would really like to get some harder to attain varieties. Keep me updated on your cuttings. Are you looking for seeds now for this years garden?
      Working...
      X