Bake
    Enjoy
    Frank Tallahasee 8B
    North Florida Figs

Looks yummy, Frank!
    Otmani - Dallas, TX - Zone 8a
    Wish List: Col de Dame Blanche, Brogiotto Bianco, Sicilian White, Panache

Comment

That makes for a good morning right there.
      Frank ~ zone 7a VA

Comment

Here on the west coast I'm just now thinking about what to have for breakfast... That looks yummy...

But since instant drone delivery is not yet possible, I'll have to settle for something else.
        SoCal, zone 10.
        www.ourfigs.com Invite your friends.

Comment

Frank is a wizard with figs. He makes great fig-walnut rolls..
          Bob C. KC, MO Zone 6a. Wanted: Martineca Rimada, Galicia Negra, Fioroni Ruvo, De La Reina - Pons, Tauro, BFF, Sefrawi, Sbayi, Mavra Sika , Fillaciano Bianco, Corynth, Souadi, Acciano Purple, LSU Tiger, LSU Red, Cajun Gold, BB-10 any great tasting fig

Comment

If you haven't already, you could do the same with a banana or zuchini bread recipe and swap fruits. I use apple and pumpkin for them all the time.
            Calvin, Wish list is to finish working on the new house, someday.
            Bored? Grab a rake, paint roller, or a cordless drill and come over!

Comment

Someday I hope to be able to try these things with figs too. As it stands, I ravenously devour them as is. Sort of like Cookie Monster, except they go in my mouth and stomach vs. all over the table and floor.
              Calvin, Wish list is to finish working on the new house, someday.
              Bored? Grab a rake, paint roller, or a cordless drill and come over!

Comment

• Gina
                Gina commented
                Editing a comment
                I've never had enough extra to cook with either. My first goal w extra figs is to make old-fashioned fig bars. Maybe this year.

Looks delicious! I love to eat fresh fig wrapped in Superthin fresh sliced prosciutto with a nice glass of Vino. Or sometime I wrap fresh fig with almost cooked maple bacon and stuff with fresh goat cheese drizzle olive oil over and pinch of Italian season and bake until bacon is done
              Zone 5 Chicago IL Wish list:
              1) Rest peacfully Amico Bello Buddy 👼🏼.
              2) This weeks ebay auctions.

Comment

That looks yummy Frank, you got my address right?
                Rotterdam / the Netherlands.
                Zone 8B

Comment

Tempting. Maybe this year.
                  Nothing in the world takes the place of growing citrus till figs come along. Ray City, Ga. Zone 8 b.

Comment

Working...
                  X