X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who is good with pc and youtube?

I have cd I will like to send you along with couple cutting for you time to do tis. I remake cd slide show of last trip to Italia and will like members to see. Is about 1 hour long and I can no figure out how to apply to utube to post link. There some personal thing in here so my apologies but original video take me 100 hours to make. Is with music and I think few will enjoy. Who help me get tis in YouTube ?

Grazie
    Zone 5 Chicago IL Wish list:
    1) Rest peacfully Amico Bello Buddy 👼🏼.
    2) This weeks ebay auctions.

Mike,below is instruction I found for uploading to You Tube.

To get started uploading videos on YouTube from your desktop, follow the steps below.

Sign into YouTube.
    Click the Upload button at the top of the page.
    Before you start uploading the video you can chose the video privacy settings.
    Select the video you'd like to upload from your computer. You can also create a video slideshow or import a video from Google Photos.
    As the video is uploading you can edit both the basic information and the advanced settings of the video, and decide if you want to notify subscribers (if you uncheck this option no communication will be shared with your subscribers). Partners will also be able to adjust their Monetization settings.
    Click Publish to finish uploading a public video to YouTube. If you set the video privacy setting to Private or Unlisted, just click Done to finish the upload or click Share to privately share your video.
    If you haven’t clicked Publish, your video won’t be viewable by other people. You can always publish your video at a later time in your Video Manager.
    Once the upload is completed we will send you an email to notify you that your video is done uploading and processing. You can then forward that email to friends or family for easy sharing. If you prefer not to receive notification, you can opt out by visiting your email settings.
    New Bern NC Zone 8a ,Wish list : Col de Dame Rimada ,Galica Negra

Comment

Hi there

YouTube sets a maximum length of video of 15 minutes - or it used to. On the YouTube site you need to verify your account and select the 'increase limit' option.

Here is the but!

Duration of video, resolution of video, compression of video and sound track means some videos will upload and some others will not.

Smart way is to try and upload part 1 and part 2 separately

good luck

Ian

Last edited by The Figster; 01-24-2016, 09:47 AM.
      Ian

Really happy with what I have.

Comment

Grazie. I am lucky to find utube also use it ahahah !

Comment

Chris pm to me I will send him cd to makes utube. I will post when is finish. I hope you enjoy.

Comment

Working...
          X