X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PM's from yesterday (1/26) are gone too.

I PMed with a few members yesterday and they appear to have disappeared as well.

Anyone else seeing this as well?

Title should read "PMs from yesterday", damn autocorrect!!!
    Kevin (Eastern MA - Zone 5b/6a)

I fixed it for you Kevin.

I have not seen any issues with my PM's disappearing.
    Last edited by COGardener; 01-27-2016, 08:43 AM.
    Scott - Colorado Springs, CO - Zone 4/5 (Depending on the year) - Elevation 6266ft

“Though the problems of the world are increasingly complex, the solutions remain embarrassingly simple.” – Bill Mollison

Comment

• COGardener
      COGardener commented
      Editing a comment
      I wonder what happened. Makes me wonder if I had some PM's and will never know.

• Taverna78
      Taverna78 commented
      Editing a comment
      Sì is gone. And I am very angry about tis...Fitz sends me WillsC, Funny Man and HarveyC security codes to they properties and I already rented my ninja suit and 2 53ft tractor trailers to get all their trees into!! Now I ganna have to start bugging members again how no to kill cuttings 🤔

• fitzski
      fitzski commented
      Editing a comment
      Mike that was supposed to be a secret

My PMs from yesterday are missing as well
    And a lot of posts missing from 1/26 and 1/26 I think
    Ed
    SW PA zone 6a

Comment

• fitzski
      fitzski commented
      Editing a comment
      yes, i noticed our conversation from yesterday was gone.

Maybe is FBI watch us for certain things ahahaha!!!!!🕵

Well come on boys..... You known where I live ! Maybeeeeee🚔🎫📸
    Zone 5 Chicago IL Wish list:
    1) Rest peacfully Amico Bello Buddy 👼🏼.
    2) This weeks ebay auctions.

Comment

I have used PM to confirm receipt of some cuttings and also shipping of my cuttings to forum members and I have had no response back which makes me think they did not receive them

Ian
      Ian

Really happy with what I have.

Comment

Like I said in the other thread I contacted the host, their reply was wasn't us......they said check with your host. I replied YOU ARE my HOST. They replied "Oh, so we are" (rolls eyes) Can't tell you the level of confidence that exchange filled me with. They are looking in to it but they are in CA so the developers are still sleeping so should hear back this afternoon. When I know what happened you all will know but I doubt they can bring the deleted items back but who knows. I really wanted to blame Hershell for this and I can generally find a way to blame him but sadly in this case he does appear to be innocent.
        Cutting sales start Nov 1 at 9PM eastern time as always at willsfigs.com

Comment

Working...
        X