X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Think she want to wake up now??

I stop to farm today Before we cook to check on Figs. No only is the ALL showing new growth in buds.... Tis one must have the devotion to wake early! They all in darkness unless tis one bud of one branch of one tree on same area as 7O+ pots is so perfect placed that sunlight make between one sliver of tape missing to comer Windows that is waking her...

Is crazy!
    You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 1 photos.
    Zone 5 Chicago IL Wish list:
    1) Rest peacfully Amico Bello Buddy 👼🏼.
    2) This weeks ebay auctions.

They are tenacious plants. It's 60F here right now. I wonder if that will start waking some of mine up.
    Don - OH Zone 6a Wish list: Zaffiro, Moro de Caneva, Nerucciolo d'Elba, Bordissot Blanca Negra, Rubado

Comment

• Taverna78
      Taverna78 commented
      Editing a comment
      We stil in the 30-45 temps. As much as I want to wake couple of them up on purpose I think I leave be and hope they stay sleep because they all wake up I ganna be com Ed best friend.

Some of mine were waking up also Mike, now that winter returned and we are having a blizzard... they will roll over and go back to sleep.
    Scott - Colorado Springs, CO - Zone 4/5 (Depending on the year) - Elevation 6266ft

“Though the problems of the world are increasingly complex, the solutions remain embarrassingly simple.” – Bill Mollison

Comment

I just went outside and noticed that some of mine are waking up, too. It's not even warmed up yet, and not even especially sunny. Mostly gray skies. Temps have been in the 50s, overnights in the 40s. Last couple of nights in the 30s.
      USDA Zone 9b Wish list: Abruzzi, Pasquale, Filacciano, Tagliacozzo, Zingarella, Godfather. Any, including unknowns, from Abruzzo, Italy.

Comment

Sì no normal weather tis year. Was 50 today is terrible
        Zone 5 Chicago IL Wish list:
        1) Rest peacfully Amico Bello Buddy 👼🏼.
        2) This weeks ebay auctions.

Comment

Working...
        X