X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Signature in post

Hello everyone I am trying to figure out how to create or make a signature that shows up when you post. Probably right in front of my nose but can't figure it out. Thanks Chad
    Iowa Z5

Iowa,

See the second sticky at the top of the page? It will help in a lot of ways.

http://www.ourfigs.com/forum/figs-ho...erenced-topics
    Cutting sales have ended for the season. Plant sales will start March 1 at 8 eastern time. If it is still too cold in your area I can hold your plants till a date of your choosing.

Comment

Here you go!

http://www.ourfigs.com/help#account_..._signature_new
      Bryant...Franklin County, VA...Zone 7a. Wish List: a 32 hour day....more sleep

Comment

Whoops! Looks lik Wills beat me to o the draw....
        Bryant...Franklin County, VA...Zone 7a. Wish List: a 32 hour day....more sleep

Comment

Thanks guys for the fast response.. I get the pop p window now and when I go to save it goes to a blank screen saying unexpected error and won't save it. I will try later or the laptop as I am on the iPad now.
          Iowa Z5

Comment

{"errors":[["unexpected_error","Required argument missing: signature"]]} Is the message
            Iowa Z5

Comment

Ok worked on lap top
              Iowa Z5

Comment

Very good, I'm glad you got it figured out.

How is your rooting going?
                Scott - Colorado Springs, CO - Zone 4/5 (Depending on the year) - Elevation 6266ft

“Though the problems of the world are increasingly complex, the solutions remain embarrassingly simple.” – Bill Mollison

Comment

So far good results with spagnum moss method. Lost a few to over watering when in cups or roots were too disturbed when up potting to gallon containers. I will be giving an update on ponte tresa that I won in the our figs contest soon with pictures. Just checked in on it and there are 2 roots emerging from one on the cuttings and the other cutting is not far behind. Talk about pressure with these two sticks. Chad
                  Iowa Z5

Comment

Pressure indeed!!! I'm sure you will do fine with them, just don't over baby them. LOL
                    Scott - Colorado Springs, CO - Zone 4/5 (Depending on the year) - Elevation 6266ft

“Though the problems of the world are increasingly complex, the solutions remain embarrassingly simple.” – Bill Mollison

Comment

Yes good advise Just keep doing what worked before. If they do stick it will be interesting to see how it produces in our limited summers. Do people make air layers or take cuttings of trees during there first season?
                      Iowa Z5

Comment

It depends. To prune in summer, air layers are the way to go. Once the tree is dormant, then cuttings.

Nice thing with air layers, if properly done, is that it is a guaranteed tree unlike cuttings.

Comment

Working...
                        X