X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shout Out to Dan Foster

Just wanted to give a big shout out to Dan Foster! Just got a bunch of cuttings in the mail, and as always they are A+ quality. Dan is one of the most highly respected fig collectors in our area who mentored me when I was brand new to the hobby. Thank you for all that you do for this community and for your cuttings that never fail to amaze! If you're looking for a reputable seller I highly recommend going through Dan. Thanks again!

I agree, many of my trees came from Dan and they are all healthy, true to type.
    MJ
    Chicago Zone 5a/5b

Comment

Dan’s listings are also beautifully written and I really love the way that his photos showcase the figs.
      Piney Point Village, Zone 8b

Comment

Apologies for asking. Where do I find Dan's listing? Thank you-
        TX (SE Houston) - zone 9. WL: Azores Dark, Golden Rainbow, Green Ischia, Hative d'Argenteuil, Madeira, LSU Tiger, VdB, I-258, Deanna, Bournabat, CdDN, CdD Rimada, Moscatel Preto, Sao Miguel Roxo, Socorro black

Comment

Glad they made it safe Dustin!

I will be post on both Figbid (Dfoster25) and EBay (dan3244foster) in mid March.

thanks!!!!!

https://www.ebay.com/usr/dan3244foster

Also: Dfoster25 on Figbid

Comment

Dan is a great and very generous guy. A true asset to the fig community.
          Greg. Zone 5b/6a
          Wish list: Madeira Island Black, Albo

Comment

I also need to add my own praise for Dan. Very generous and giving individual. I asked if he would share one particular variety and he gave me a potential orchard. I am astounded by this guy!

Comment

The Black Tuscan airlayer I bought from Dan in 2019 was the BEST airlayer I have ever purchased.
              Not some tiny plant that made me wish I just bought a cutting and rooted it myself.
              This was a tree with a well developed root system and great top growth.
              His De Tres Esplets tree grown from a cutting was also top notch.
              I took a very nice cutting from it and and have a second DTE growing. I also have another Black Tuscan started from a cutting from his tree as well.
              Dan has my highest recommendation!
              Zone 8B - Cottage Grove, Or
              Wish List - Raspberry Tart to be common!

Comment

Agreed, Dan is highly respected seller. All of the cuttings I bought from him were the best quality.

Comment

Dfoster25 You Da' Man!
                  South Florida - 10b

Comment

I was also very happy with my dealings with Dan.
                    Central IL Z6a
                    WL: Roots on the nice cutting I have!

Comment

I maintain a list of those that I will always check first if I need something as their quality and service are second to none and Dan is on that list. That list only contains 5 names.
                      Ron Bressler
                      Lebanon, Pa
                      Zone 6b

Comment

A good part of my collection is from dan. Always great quality. Hell of a guy.

Comment

Working...
                        X