X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gender Survey ...

Never one to want to start a battle of the Sexes … but ...

Who has it easier at home … a Male Figger … or a Female Figger …

My vote goes to … the Female Figger ...
    A positive Action requires a positive Vision - Ami B. Toronto, ON.

Lol female for sure
    Actively seeking any and all varieties
    #Sharing is caring
    Courtenay, BC 🇨🇦 zone 8a

Comment

Saying goes happy wife happy life
      Actively seeking any and all varieties
      #Sharing is caring
      Courtenay, BC 🇨🇦 zone 8a

Comment

My first reaction to reading this Thread Title was Geesh, How many selections is this poll going to have!

Since I moved to strictly growing under lights and never watering in public areas like the kitchen we have no problems. Gender neutral Fig peace.
        Zone 7a VA

Comment

No comment.
          Looking for the next best, high quality fig.

Comment

I’m not sure how hard anyone has it at home. I really only know other figgers online. Personally, I’ve gone pretty hard into the hobby, and I would say my wife has been super cool about it. We all like to eat figs, which helps. We have a culture of pursuing our passion/interests, which helps. We budget an amount that is acceptable to spend however the spender chooses, which definitely helps. But, I’m not always good at cleaning up after working, and I don’t always keep things aesthetically pleasing, and those are problems, but still, my wife is very cool.
            Napa, CA 9B

Comment

Last year's fungus gnat infestation was a problem...
              I have a new plan that doesn't dominate the pool deck for this summer.
              Soccer playing, whiskey drinking, cigar smoking, dark fig eating woman
              married to my best friend, the same uber tolerant man, for 29 years
              Zone 7a

Comment

All my figs are female.
                Eastern Missouri --- Zone 6a

Comment

female figger...vote based on experience. from his perspective is better I'm addicted to fig trees than clothes or other things.
                  Please subscribe to my you tube channel all about figs and fruit trees thank you! https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCWE...Wo1wPLKRSfVZOg

Comment

• Noah Mercy
                    Noah Mercy commented
                    Editing a comment
                    or shoes, or <gasp> jewelry....

• Seattlefiggirl
                    Seattlefiggirl commented
                    Editing a comment
                    well i dont have a closet full of shoes rather i have a garden full of fig trees!

We'll, used to be house was my dear wife's domain, yard and fields mine. But since I started turning the den closet into a fig nursery, the lines have blurred. (She keeps house records in a cabinet in that closet!) Hopefully, just another 5-6 weeks and it'll be just a closet again 😊
                  Tony. Pickens county, SC zone 7b Growing: BT, (southern?); Unk Green
                  WL: Atreano; Azores dark; Brooklyn White; Florea; Godfather; Golden Riverside; Lattarula; LSU Early Improved Celeste; Maltese Beauty; Maltese Falcon; Napolitana: Tiger Panache

Comment

Everyone has their hobbies and interests. Certainly more factors come into play like individual relationships, family budgets, and space.

Menifee, CA. Zone 9a. MotherofDragons on Fig Database/FigBid. WL: WM #1, VdB, Figo Preto, Strawberry Verte, Burgan Unk.

Comment

Well at least here we found that it is far more fun when theres two tangoin'.Specially when both are fig addicts!
                      Z8A NC SANDHILLS

WISH LIST :CC, ZAFFIRO, CAMPANIERE

Comment

I don't have any kids/ child support so I have a fortune to indulge my hobby😎😝😊🤗😘👍
                        Savannah Ga zone 8b

Comment

• Otis
                          Otis commented
                          Editing a comment
                          If you ever consider adoption, PM me!

Here it's a case of yours, mine, and ours.

He has his obsessions, I have mine, and we have some we share.

I don't complain about his, he's okay with mine, and we enjoy the ones we share just as much or more.
                        “The best time to plant a tree was 20 years ago. The second best time is now.”
                        – Chinese Proverb
                        MA 5b/6a

Comment

• YATAMA
                          YATAMA commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Gina, wisdom personified! As for myself,as noted above spouse and I both are devoted fig addicts. may not be totally appropriate here to provide discussions of successful sexual bliss,BUT I have always loved it for a woman to be so different from me that she possesses many attributes quite different from mine, but harmonious, as well as some attitudes that are almost identical to mine. This has worked great for over half a century at my house. We all know that French saying!
                      Working...
                      X