X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Figaholics 2020 Cutting List & Prices

FYI, I archived Harvey C's 2020 fig cutting stock and price list at opening. This list has all the available varieties and prices.

It appears the sale has now closed, www.figaholics.com now opens a CFRG site. Alternatively one can go to the Figaholics Facebook site.

The list is in a PDF format and can be emailed.

Johnson1
    Zone 9b
    S of Tampa Bay, FL

nice. always good to reference back on some cutting prices. for what it's worth..i'm still able to access the cuttings page: http://www.figaholics.com/cuttings.htm - majority sold out as expected but the buy buttons are still there.

Comment

I did the same, i'll use it to show historical pricing for next year's 2021 Harvey's cutting reference that is similar to what i made this year:

https://www.ourfigs.com/forum/figs-h...figs-reference
      Najam from Sugar Land, Texas, Zone 9a

Wishlist: sao miguel roxo (azores dark), burgan unk, world's best mulberry

Comment

I did it a little late and only captured 1/3 of the prices listed.
        Volcano, 7a VA

Comment

Johnson1 This page still works: http://figaholics.com/cuttings.htm
          Travis - Zone 5a, Central WI
          Wish list - Green Michurinska, Black & Blue Celeste, Campaniere, San Miro Piro, Verdolino

Comment

Is this list available to someone like me ? 😬
            james
            zone 5b Western NY, USA, wish list
            De Tres Esplets,Negronne,Pastiliere

Comment

I also downloaded the whole website once it went live with pricing. I can upload it later if anyone wants it.

Comment

Here is a reference on this post with the prices: https://www.ourfigs.com/forum/figs-h...520#post693520

That way John doesn't have to email out the list to everyone multiple times.

Thanks for the bringing up this topic, i wouldn't have created the price list.
                Najam from Sugar Land, Texas, Zone 9a

Wishlist: sao miguel roxo (azores dark), burgan unk, world's best mulberry

Comment

• clayguy50
                  clayguy50 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  thanks !

Actually I archived in PDF format the entire offer once it went live, including the variety name, description and price.
                Johnson1
                Zone 9b
                S of Tampa Bay, FL

Comment

The variety list, descriptions, and links to YouTube and Facebook are typically left up all year. The only things that go away when sales close are the shopping cart buttons and prices. Having pricing is really only helpful if you want to comparison shop with other vendors between now and next year's sale. Just don't expect to find Harvey level pricing for many varieties from others -- he deals in high volume and seems he can and does sell for less.
                  “The best time to plant a tree was 20 years ago. The second best time is now.”
                  – Chinese Proverb
                  MA 5b/6a

Comment

• FigHopeful
                    FigHopeful commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I personally found last year’s prices helpful for planning in advance. Many shop on a budget and having an idea of Harvey’s prices beforehand helped me to move faster to checkout once the sale opened since I had an idea what to expect. I knew exactly what I wanted and had already taken pricing into consideration and checked out within two minutes.

• ginamcd
                    ginamcd commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Early planning is always good!

Harvey had some really good prices this season for sure
                  JLB zone 8b south Mississippi. Wish list really good figs thay don't split with all this dang humidity

Comment

One notes his ZAREQUA sold out immediately.Recall I predicted that variety was in line to become one of the next MEGABUCK priced figs if it is indeed common.So you lucky dogs who got it may be like the folks who bought apple when it was a penny stock!
                    Z8A NC SANDHILLS

WISH LIST BURGAN UNK, ZAFFIRO,

Comment

Originally posted by JLB View Post
                      Harvey had some really good prices this season for sure
                      He did and certain ones went up from last Year which is to be expected but his prices are still fair and reasonable for the top quality cuttings he provides. I don’t mess around with figbid as it’s not worth getting a cutting here and there and paying for shipping when you can get everything all at once from Harvey. The problem with Harvey is you have to be fast and know what you want beforehand. I ended my shopping early in fear of losing the ones I had in the cart. btw who bought all the zidi cuttings?
                      In remembrance of wolfy 5/4/06-3/23/20
                      Fig acres

Comment

I also host the web site for our local CRFG chapter. Someone was going to send me a page update for that a couple of months ago but then, naturally, sent it to me late Sunday night so that I could deal with it during my busiest day of the year! LOL I did accidentally upload the home (index.htm) file to my figaholics site (that has been corrected) but the order page never disappeared, only the shopping cart buttons and prices. I won't leave prices there as I've had people try to just PayPal me money to order something after a cart button disappears, folks can be desperate and I understand.

I'm here at my computer catching up on emails and printing orders, we got down to 35F this morning which is colder than I care to deal with but will get started back at shipping soon.
                        My fig photos <> My fig cuttings (starts late January) <> My Youtube Videos

Comment

Working...
                        X