X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Small cutting pack for a newbie or veteran.

Through the kindness of our members I have acquired several cuttings. I would say which members but did not ask their permission to say who they are but thank you to them. I ran out of space for cutting propagation and have three leftovers. One brown turkey, one LSU Gold, and one unknown from somewhere near Augusta GA. I would prefer to send them to someone that wants to start experimenting or practicing and learn the process of rooting cuttings. I also would send them to anyone who is a veteran Of any of the US armed services. If not, I would ask that you donate at least $20 to your local SPCA but this would be if nobody else I already mentioned claims them. I would prefer to send them out tomorrow morning before work but if no takers by then, it would have to be after I got back from work so Monday morning. Contiguous 48 states only.

edit. I may include an LSU Purple or O’Rourke if interested.

Correction. I just cut a limb off my smith fig so two of those should be added to the above.

Comment

I would be interested in the cuttings if nobody else is..
      WL. Soccoro Black, yellow long neck, CC, Burgan Unk., Thermalito, Exquisito, BFF, Cavaliere, Black Zadar, Luv, Popone, Joualle noire

Comment

• chrisw
        chrisw commented
        Editing a comment
        Spoken for. But thanks for the reply.

While I am not looking to get this offer, as a veteran, I appreciate it when folks do nice things for vets. Keep up the good work 'chrisw' and thank you.
      Edward - Edgewater, Florida (Zone 9b)
      Wish List: Holy Smokes, U. Prosciutto, Ham Rham, Labritja

Comment

• chrisw
        chrisw commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks much! And thank you for your service. We appreciate every one of you. Have a great day!

As a veteran, I also thank your kindness and generosity to members of the forum
      Tony; Pickens county, SC zone 7b
      WL: Brooklyn White; Dominick; Golden Riverside; Maltese Beauty; Norland

Comment

• chrisw
        chrisw commented
        Editing a comment
        Thank you for your comment and for your service!

Cuttings are spoken for. Thanks everyone for making this forum great.

Comment

Working...
      X