X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OT available SweetCrisb Blueberries

The people in the blueberry forum coerced me in to getting plants if anyone is interested. They would be $5 each plus shipping. They will be about 8" tall. Going to pick them up tomorrow so need to know soon. If interested please post your request on this thread.

http://www.ourfigs.com/forum/blueber...sweetcrisp-buy
    Cutting sales start Nov 1 at 9PM eastern time as always at willsfigs.com

Wills that is great. I have one but will be moving and can't take it with me (easily). I would be interested in purchasing two. Thanks!
    Steve
    D-i-c-k-e-r-s-o-n, MD; zone 7a
    WL: Nantes Maroc

Comment

Updating my order to 4. Family members want in on the berries too.
      Sarah
      Bay Area, CA (zone: 9B)

Comment

Leaving to pick them up in a few minutes.

Comment

Ok back The plants are bigger than what I had stated, about a foot tall.

Click image for larger version

Name:	sweets.jpg
Views:	0
Size:	271.3 KB
ID:	72728

Comment

Mine from last year has fruit on it now, my first ever, looking forward to them!
            My fig photos <> My fig cuttings (starts late January) <> My Youtube Videos

Comment

You will love them Harvey

Here is one of my 3 BB beds from yesterday. Think of the 300 or so BB bushes well over half are sweetcrisps. These guys are 6 years old and about 7 feet tall, no matter how much I prune them they like to be lanky.

Click image for larger version

Name:	SC.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	335.7 KB
ID:	72758

Comment

• Sarahkt
                Sarahkt commented
                Editing a comment
                Do you stake your blueberry stalks when they're young so that they will grow vertically? I have some young plants off eBay that are growing well but also more or less as a scraggly mess.

• fruitnut
                fruitnut commented
                Editing a comment
                I plan to support mine in 15 gallon pots with something resembling a tomato cage. I'll still prune them some esp right after harvest. But you can prune all summer and they never fall into line. If that sounds like an echo from what Wills just said you are correct.
            Working...
            X