X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Robs G.N.

I am curious. I have tis tree now few months. I was shipped growing but was played futball with by post on way here. Since then is very very slow recovering. It sprouted 3 nice big leaf(for its size) but then they doop. If I give good water they perk up but then droop next day. Sometime drop off completely. I will no make net height growth. The pot is heavy so can't be water issue. I just don't know what else do?
    Zone 5 Chicago IL Wish list:
    1) Rest peacfully Amico Bello Buddy 👼🏼.
    2) This weeks ebay auctions.

Can you take out of pot and look at roots?
    Garden Pics
    http://s117.photobucket.com/user/the...?sort=3&page=1

Comment

I could. It what am I look for?

Comment

Is it in your garage greenhouse?
        In general, Rob's GN is a very vigorous grower. It may simply need the outside summer environment. Despite simulating a perfect indoor growing environment, nothing replaces the outdoors. When it's warm enough outside, change out the potting mix and increase the size if needed. A lot of times, they bounce back with a lot of ambition.
        Frank ~ zone 7a VA

Comment

Ok I repot tonight in lighter mix. Is in garage GH. Everything is grown very well tis only one soon as looks great takes turn for worst.

Comment

Okay professionals please chime in.... Tis leaf was completely limp tis morning. Now look.... Repot or leave alone.?

One leaf fall but at least one left!
            You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 2 photos.

Comment

She looks good to me!
              Scott - Colorado Springs, CO - Zone 4/5 (Depending on the year) - Elevation 6266ft

“Though the problems of the world are increasingly complex, the solutions remain embarrassingly simple.” – Bill Mollison

Comment

She always look like tis after heavy water but then couple day will drop or drop leaf. But it still very moist and heavy. I no known what make of it.

Comment

Interesting. The twin is growing just fine with a breba crop starting.

Maybe you are babying it to much?
                  Scott - Colorado Springs, CO - Zone 4/5 (Depending on the year) - Elevation 6266ft

“Though the problems of the world are increasingly complex, the solutions remain embarrassingly simple.” – Bill Mollison

Comment

I really do nothing beside water it. But maybe just need outside. We see

Comment

Working...
                    X