X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello Everyone!

Hi Everyone,

I hope all is well, I joined a while back when Wills first setup the forum. I've been swamped with the new baby and work. I think most people know who I am but I wanted to say "hi" to everyone and wish everyone a wonderful growing season.

It looks likes it going to be another great year. In SoCal, my fig trees are coming out of dormancy, so things are getting exciting.

Look forward making this new community great. It already looks fantastic - great work to Wills and the mods

Much love to all!

Best Regards,
    Jeff and Anna

That sounds great that your figs are coming out of dormancy. Won't be long now!
    Brian
    Carolina Zone 7b/8a Wanted: Col De Dame

Comment

Good to see you here Jeff and Anna. It realy is an awesome forum. How s the new baby doing?

Comment

Glad you are here too!
        Ed
        SW PA zone 6a

Comment

hello Jeff and Anna, glad you all joined
          Shailesh, Pennsylvania, ZONE 6B

Comment

Welcome Jeff and Anna!
            Rotterdam / the Netherlands.
            Zone 8B

Comment

Welcome guys!
              Frank ~ zone 7a VA

Comment

Welcome! And congrats on the new family member!
                Johnny
                Stuff I grow: Google Doc

Comment

Welcome to the forum.
                  Otmani - Dallas, TX - Zone 8a
                  Wish List: Col de Dame Blanche, Brogiotto Bianco, Sicilian White, Panache

Comment

Jeff and Anna always a pleasure to deal with.
                    Cutting sales on willsfigs.com started Nov 1 and will continue till about March 1.

Comment

We should start a local SoCal fig chapter
                      Good to see you here !
                      USDA z 10a, SoCal. WL: De la Roca, Lampeira Prush, Raspberry Tart, Boysenberry Blush

Comment

Welcome, Jeff, Anna, and baby!
                        USDA Zone 9b Wish list: Abruzzi, Pasquale, Filacciano, Tagliacozzo, Zingarella, Godfather. Any, including unknowns, from Abruzzo, Italy.

Comment

First and foremost, thank you all for the warm welcome! We are very happy to be here and contribute to the community.

Originally posted by Chrisk View Post
                          Good to see you here Jeff and Anna. It realy is an awesome forum. How s the new baby doing?
                          Good to see you here Chrisk! I must clarify, my wife is still pregnant and isn't due till mid-September of this year. I posted in the evening after a visit to the doctors and saw the ultrasound. 70% (only 13 weeks right now) chance that we'll be welcoming another boy. I can't wait but seeing the ultrasound makes me feel like he/she is already here.

Originally posted by greenfig
                          We should start a local SoCal fig chapter
                          Good to see you here !
                          I would be more than happy greenfig! With the help of Wills and a few other members, I have quite the collection going. I would love to start a local chapter, even if its just the two of us to start.

Comment

I am sure when the word goes around, more people would want to join! I can think of at least 4
                            USDA z 10a, SoCal. WL: De la Roca, Lampeira Prush, Raspberry Tart, Boysenberry Blush

Comment

It is great to have you join the best Fig forum.
                              Art
                              St Louis County, MO Z6B

Comment

Working...
                              X