X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trusted (Known) Ebay Sellers / Vendors Discussion...

The Following is a list of "Known" Ebay sellers / vendors and their Member since dates with Ebay...
    ..... They are all participating members of the general Fig Forum communities...

http://www.ourfigs.com/forum/figs-ho...s-vendors-list
    Last edited by OurFigs; 03-07-2015, 12:23 PM.
    Pete R - Hudson Valley, NY - zone 5b

Even though I don't use ebay, thanks Pete. Good to have a reference in case.
    Arne - Northern NJ - Zone 6A

Comment

I'll go ahead and give a thumbs up to Wills: http://www.ebay.com/usr/willscfigs
      Johnny
      Stuff I grow: Google Doc

Comment

Thanks for the list Pete. There are more than I would have thought.

In the future, if this list drifts out of sight, it will be easy to find by going to 'search' in the extreme upper right hand corner of the page, click on the little arrow for the drop down menu, and in 'titles only' type in 'ebay sellers'.
        SoCal, zone 10.
        www.ourfigs.com Invite your friends.

Comment

I sell under Valerie1582 and have sold to members on this forum. I also sell Japanese maples

Comment

• jkuo
            jkuo commented
            Editing a comment
            Did you mean valarie1582? I couldn't find username Valerie1582.

• joann1536
            joann1536 commented
            Editing a comment
            I just got Atreano cuttings from you, and they looked pretty nice to me.

• Claymango
            Claymango commented
            Editing a comment
            what varieties of Japanese Maples? do you have Shirazz, Geisha, or Peaches and Cream by an chance?

Pete, thanks this post is great. It is much easier knowing who you can trust than trying to reminder who you can't.
          Dave- Waterford, Ct. Zone 6a

Comment

I'm Ciaow on ebay. I'm not selling cuttings this year because a few cuttings that I gave to people have been non-viable. I'll probably be selling plants in early summer.
            Bob C. KC, MO Zone 6a. Wanted: Martineca Rimada, Galicia Negra, Fioroni Ruvo, De La Reina - Pons, Tauro, BFF, Sefrawi, Sbayi, Mavra Sika , Fillaciano Bianco, Corynth, Souadi, Acciano Purple, LSU Tiger, LSU Red, Cajun Gold, BB-10 any great tasting fig

Comment

Yes valarie1582

Comment

Many good sellers on that list. I would say you could most likely find 95% of what you want. If you wonder why the listed seller get more bids it the trust thing. They've been around a while and have good customer relationships. Many are very generous and by all means let them know you found them through the forum and are a member. I know that I checked sellers out way before I was a member and I'm sure many of our guest are too.
                NC Zone 7a-b

Comment

Oh, one more to add to the list

@71GTO
                  http://www.ebay.com/usr/gto171
                  Johnny
                  Stuff I grow: Google Doc

Comment

Pete
                    You are bringing this forum up to new levels.
                    Thanks for your hard work and diligence.

Comment

It was funny........Pete had asked me for my seller ID this afternoon so I sent him the link and while there I noticed I joined Ebay 16 years ago TODAY.......
                      Cutting sales on willsfigs.com started Nov 1 and will continue till about March 1.

Comment

• drphil69
                        drphil69 commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Wow, 16 years! Did you join in their first year? :-)

• MichaelTucson
                        MichaelTucson commented
                        Editing a comment
                        drphil - I started on ebay in 1999 also (just as Wills did). No, that was not its first year... ebay started in 1995.

• WillsC
                        WillsC commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Nope sadly no prize......I joined Ebay before it was called Ebay. There are a couple people here who have been members of Ebay longer than I have, not by much though.

Good to know. Thanks.
                      Otmani - Dallas, TX - Zone 8a
                      Wish List: Col de Dame Blanche, Brogiotto Bianco, Sicilian White, Panache

Comment

I have sold cuttings on ebay as 'Gardenbear11'. At least one of my clients were members of this forum. I may sell a couple plants this Spring.
                        Steve
                        D-i-c-k-e-r-s-o-n, MD; zone 7a
                        WL: Verdolino, Figue Jaune, Nantes Maroc, Lussheim

Comment

Jason (7deuce) is a good and honest guy.
                          Art
                          Western Pa -6a

Comment

really like the way this forum is coming together. thx for all the work

Comment

I am thinking about taking the year off on selling on ebay. I am planning on getting good at rooting and selling trees locally. Spreading the Love of Figs to my community.

Comment

I have bought from Plantcreator. He has been good to deal with.
                                Nothing in the world takes the place of growing citrus till figs come along. Ray City, Ga. Zone 8 b.

Comment

I am mslapiana78 on eBay. I mostly sell fishing and fly fishing stuff. I may be selling some dead or used to be rooted root rotted cuttings lol
                                  Zone 5 Chicago IL Wish list:
                                  1) Rest peacfully Amico Bello Buddy 👼🏼.
                                  2) This weeks ebay auctions.

Comment

Thanks for posting this list, I hope it's an 'ounce of prevention' for folks thinking about purchasing fig cuttings/plants on ebay.
                                    Jesse in western Maine, zone 4/5
                                    Wishlist- Figues Juane, Demos unk, Nantes Maroc, Thermalito

Comment

I would like to add a trusted eBay seller as they are known from a few members and is coming to join the forum

Apache011-2

This is a message from him.

Dear mslapiana78,

Greetings,

We are honored to be on your trusted list. We strive to offer quality and value while sharing cuttings from our beautiful vines and trees. We wish that each and every one grow into a healthy plant with a bountiful crop of fruit.

Many Thanks, we really do appreciate it!

Best Regards, Rudy and Sheri

- apache011-2

Comment

• awildcatb11
                                        awildcatb11 commented
                                        Editing a comment
                                        I concur with you. Apache has been nothing but good to deal with..I have bought many cuttings from them and all is well. Larry

Thanks for the good intentions Taverna, but being added to OurFigs trusted vendors list requires more than an invitation from a forum member. The vendor has to have a significant track record, has to be known through participation on the boards, and has to be approved by the moderators. To be a Trusted Vendor, trust has to be earned over time.

I'm sorry for any confusion about additions to the list.

Thanks, Gina
                                      SoCal, zone 10.
                                      www.ourfigs.com Invite your friends.

Comment

• Taverna78
                                        Taverna78 commented
                                        Editing a comment
                                        My apologies. I think was ok because other members tell me they buy from him and is good man but I undrrstand

• Gina
                                        Gina commented
                                        Editing a comment
                                        No problem at all. Such exchanges as you describe is where trust begins. But it's just the first step. Our list won't contain all the good sellers.

• drphil69
                                        drphil69 commented
                                        Editing a comment
                                        I don't sell often, and have never sold plants yet, but my ebay ID is drphil69, been a member since Jan 2000 and have 100% feedback.

I joined F4F about a year ago, then Bountiful Figs shortly after it started, and now I am here. Glad to be rid of the drama from F4F.

Do you have a list of figs for sale?

Comment

http://www.ebay.com/usr/blue18027

I've sold cuttings and small fig trees on Ebay as blue18027.........will be selling more small fig trees this spring

thanks Wills for having this great forum
                                        Brian
                                        Chackbay LA Zone 9A

Comment

Originally posted by CajunB View Post
                                          http://www.ebay.com/usr/blue18027

I've sold cuttings and small fig trees on Ebay as blue18027.........will be selling more small fig trees this spring

thanks Wills for having this great forum
                                          Brian,

Just purchased cuttings from you last weekend & I can attest to the great service and the good quality of the cuttings you provided.
                                          Otmani - Dallas, TX - Zone 8a
                                          Wish List: Col de Dame Blanche, Brogiotto Bianco, Sicilian White, Panache

Comment

Working...
                                          X