X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Figs of holland.

Anyone have any idea what figs verity they have in holland?
    My wish list is what ever come from my dear friend is the most special fig no matter what the vatiety is. I wish my dear friend to stay well always and always be happy. Jonathan

Let's see if Rob Ster 010 will tell us. He's from the Netherlands, which isn't too far away I think he gets most of his from France and Greece with an occasional Swiss Miss thrown in. Any from Italy, Rob?
    Bob C. KC, MO Zone 6a. Wanted: Martineca Rimada, Galicia Negra, Fioroni Ruvo, De La Reina - Pons, Tauro, BFF, Sefrawi, Sbayi, Mavra Sika , Fillaciano Bianco, Corynth, Souadi, Acciano Purple, LSU Tiger, LSU Red, Cajun Gold, BB-10 any great tasting fig

Comment

Really hope to have some information...
      My wish list is what ever come from my dear friend is the most special fig no matter what the vatiety is. I wish my dear friend to stay well always and always be happy. Jonathan

Comment

• Harborseal
        Harborseal commented
        Editing a comment
        Rob isn't on every day but he'll get a message that I mentioned him so hopefully rubbing his lamp will make him appear.

• Jonathan
        Jonathan commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks bro...

Looking forward to it, really hope something came up.

There are no figs native to Holland. We mainly grow varieties from France and the north of Italy because their climate is not far off of what we have here.
      Hope this helps
      Rotterdam / the Netherlands.
      Zone 8B

Comment

Hi Rob,

Thanks for your input..

Regards
        Jonathan

Comment

Working...
        X