X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OT: More Walking Dead

I drove over to Senoia, Georgia to look for the fig trees that were mentioned in an earlier post. That was unsuccessful due to a huge wall
    built around the whole filming community as you can see in the pics. I did get a little tour by a resident friend of mine. Its amazing what
    the filming company does to that little town. They pretty much have free reign as evidenced by the two houses and church being
    constructed just outside the wall. Click on the #4 to see all photos and some info.
    You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 4 photos.
    newnandawg 7b Newnan, GA

You are a Brave man Mike Risking attack by Zombies for the the love of figs.
    Phil North Georgia Zone 7 Looking for: All of them, and on and on,

Comment

Phil, I know that but in the name of figs and I thought I would give a little and info and some pics.LOL
      newnandawg 7b Newnan, GA

Comment

They put up the big wall to keep Mike from coming in and taking cuttings after he zeros in on the tree locations after watching each episode.
        There is nothing worse than suspending disbelief to watch a story about a zombie apocalypse and then seeing a freshly-pruned fig tree. ;-)
        Jim
        Jim -- Central NJ, Zone 6b

Comment

What price do you think Official Walking Dead fig tree cuttings would bring on Ebay?
          SoCal, zone 10.
          www.ourfigs.com Invite your friends.

Comment

Working...
          X