X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fig Cuttings.com cheap cheap

[QUOTE=don_sanders;n80381]Greenfin has Galicia trees for $15. Delivery in 2017 though. Ponte Tresa, Martinenca Rimada, I-258, etc
    "Quote Don_Sanders
    figcuttings.com

I was thinking of buying some. One year is a while though. Can't be worst than buying Cuttings that die..lol!!!
    WL:1-Bass'FavFig 2-KaryasPrasina3ParatjalRimada
    4-CDDPintada 5-Adriano's yellow w/red stripes
    6-Luv aka Wolf,I'm really dreaming.

Thank you Greenfin! You are a hero to the fig collecting masses. Waiting a year is a very good deal for these. Looking forward to this years shipments. Looking forward to seeing what you add to the list for 2018.
    Greg, Maine, zone 5. Wish List: Green Michurinska

Comment

I'm going to bite my tongue and watch this one from the sidelines...
      Youtube: PA Figs eBay: tdepoala
      Wishlist: Galicia Negra, Paritjal Rimada, Black Ischia UCD

Comment

Me too........
        Cutting sales have ended for the season. Plant sales will start March 1 at 8 eastern time. If it is still too cold in your area I can hold your plants till a date of your choosing.

Comment

You'll be sorry. Not Wills, though. He already has all of those.
          Bob C. KC, MO Zone 6a. Wanted: Martineca Rimada, Galicia Negra, Fioroni Ruvo, De La Reina - Pons, Tauro, BFF, Sefrawi, Sbayi, Mavra Sika , Fillaciano Bianco, Corynth, Souadi, Acciano Purple, LSU Tiger, LSU Red, Cajun Gold, BB-10 any great tasting fig

Comment

I placed an order a few months back for I-258 and BM from Greenfin. I thought about ordering the GN and PT trees for 2017, but I think I'll just wait for my first shipment to roll in before I order more varieties. I have full faith in James, and if all of the trees he's selling end up to be true to type, he has a customer for life.

Comment

• GregMartin
              GregMartin commented
              Editing a comment
              I suspect a lot of folks will do the same Johnny. I almost did, but just couldn't help myself. I think when James sends out nice plants this year there will be a sudden rush for the 2017's.

• JohnnyK
              JohnnyK commented
              Editing a comment
              I'm sure there will be a purchasing rush in a couple of months. I bought cuttings from him in the fall and they were great. I'm already planning on ordering more cuttings from him when they become available. I bet his plants will have the same quality, and if they do, I'll order more.

Do you guys think he is scamming or overzealous and won't be able to pull it off? Or?
            Don - OH Zone 6a Wish list: Zaffiro, Moro de Caneva, Nerucciolo d'Elba, Bordissot Blanca Negra, Rubado

Comment

• quackmaster
              quackmaster commented
              Editing a comment
              I usually keep all negativity to my self but a lot can happen between now and then

Well, we will find out won't we..

Comment

Originally posted by don_sanders View Post
              Do you guys think he is scamming or overzealous and won't be able to pull it off? Or?
              Scamming no way. James is a stand up guy and extremely hard working. Will there be bumps in the road, very likely. But I have full faith that I'll get my trees on time if at all humanly possible. If not I'll get my money back or trees at a later date. Any way I'm fine with that. He answered my last PM at 3am. I hope he doesn't ruin his health trying to make good on my trees.
              Last edited by fruitnut; 04-03-2016, 11:33 AM.
              Alpine, Texas 4500ft elevation Zone 7
              http://growingfruit.org/

Comment

• drew51
                drew51 commented
                Editing a comment
                I agree I saw his setup on the other site, it is extremely impressive. Numerous greenhouses, etc. Photos of numerous figs rooting or rooted.
                Last edited by drew51; 04-03-2016, 03:08 PM.
            Working...
            X