X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Secret Sauce

I am taking the risk that I sound like an ad for this product but honestly I am overwhelmed by the quick and incredible results from using it for a little over a month. The product is called Humboldts Secret Golden Tree. It is all natural and to be used as an additive or supplement to your regular fertilizer. I used it a couple times last year and was surprised by the results. I decided this year when my trees began to break bud I would commit to using it along with my compost tea as the fertilizers for my plants. I feed my trees once a week and began feeding them on February 27th. Below are the pictures of some of my trees then on Feb 27th and now today April 4th. I know many of you are approaching the time when you’ll begin to start feeding your fig trees and I would highly suggest you try this product. It can be purchased through Amazon and you can buy a 2 oz. sampler for ten bucks that will make up to 28 gallons of solution. The dosage is approx. ½ teaspoon per gallon and you should be able to see and judge results in a short two weeks.

You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 2 photos.
    Rick - Port Isabel, Texas / zone - 10a

Nice Rick! Those California herb growers have a lot of good secrets.
    Gary USDA 9A
    Sebastopol, CA

Comment

Someone no read older post ahahahaha! 😉 Tis is amazing product. I make earlier post about it with code for free I thinks 2oz bottle.
      Zone 5 Chicago IL Wish list:
      1) Rest peacfully Amico Bello Buddy 👼🏼.
      2) This weeks ebay auctions.

Comment

Hey Mike,

I like free. I did a search but couldn't find your post with the code for a free bottle. Could you please repost it. Thanks in advance.
        Rick - Port Isabel, Texas / zone - 10a

Comment

We would like to say thank you very much for your original purchase of Golden Tree. We are giving you a free 2 ounce bottle of Golden Tree in advance and all we ask is if you could take a minute to write a product review at this link:

http://www.amazon.com/review/create-...sin=B00IPTWL96

To get your 2 ounce bottle for free use the promo code FREEGT00 during checkout. It will only work with the 2 ounce size and only from the seller Green Supplies.

We strive to give you a 5-star experience.
          Zone 5 Chicago IL Wish list:
          1) Rest peacfully Amico Bello Buddy 👼🏼.
          2) This weeks ebay auctions.

Comment

Working...
          X