X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• URGENT Pro Mix blow out!

Home Depot is discounting Pro Mix HP to 6$ bale. There are going with Sunshine brand.
    You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 1 photos.

If only the Home Depot's in my area carried pro-mix.
    Scott - Colorado Springs, CO - Zone 4/5 (Depending on the year) - Elevation 6266ft

“Though the problems of the world are increasingly complex, the solutions remain embarrassingly simple.” – Bill Mollison

Comment

That's a heck of a deal. Mine doesn't carry it either.
      Frank ~ zone 7a VA

Comment

Awesome steal Brian, hopefully other californians can get in on the deal. I'm with those guys, wish my home depots sold it.
        May the Figs be with you!
        ​​​​​

Comment

I would have ran to the nearest U-haul and rented the biggest box truck they had and loaded it to the ceiling
          Wish List -

Comment

I wonder if it's just your local HD or nationwide? I'll be checking out Home Depot tomorrow.
            Wishlist; Green Michurinska, St. Rita
            Tony
            Sarver, PA Zone 6A.

Comment

Nice deal!
              I tried to call my local HD but the people on the phone were as helpful as at Fry's, total waste of time, they did not know what I was talking about. Will visit a store tomorrow.
              USDA z 10a, SoCal. WL: Raspberry Tart, Boysenberry Blush

Comment

The only places I have seen Pro Mix here are the grow stores.
                Calvin, Wish list is to finish working on the new house, someday.
                Bored? Grab a rake, paint roller, or a cordless drill and come over!

Comment

I just bought more today.

Comment

I can't find any near me, still trying
                    My fig photos <> My fig cuttings (starts late January) <> My Youtube Videos

Comment

Brian, can you give me the item number? One guy told me I can check it online easier than calling.

Comment

none here in Florida from Home Depot but Harvey Lowes pulls it up at 24.00 a bale but not carried in my area

Comment

Let me see if it is in receipt. It must be that they keep marking them down until out.

Comment

I picked some up yesterday after making numerous calls. Most stores say they can't pull it up in their system. For some reason, one guy was able to pull it up and told me of one store that had a good supply and I picked up 21 bales. The SKU is 1000-026-228. The original price was $24.99, then marked down to $11.36, now $6.33. One employee told me that anything marked down to a price ending in 33 cents is on the last phase of mark-downs, it next goes back to a central warehouse.

Home Depot is now supposedly going to carry Sunshine #4 and I don't think I'll ever use that product again. I used it and ProMix HP in early 2013 and the results with Sunshine #4 were terrible with many cuttings rotting and fungus gnats galore. Another member reported similar problems with it last fall. I don't understand why as Sunshine is recognized as a popular commercial brand but this product was terrible for me.

Comment

I picked up the last 30 bales at the Livermore store. As of Saturday the store in San Jose, CA had at least 15 bales remaining if someone is in the area. When I called Livermore yesterday they were able to see the inventory in their system just fine at the customer service desk while others have said that employees can't see it because it's a clearance item.

Comment

Such a deal! I don't think our local HD has ever carried it. But I might look tomorrow. It does not come up on their site even with the SKU number.
                                SoCal, zone 10.
                                www.ourfigs.com Invite your friends.

Comment

• HarveyC
                                  HarveyC commented
                                  Editing a comment
                                  It did not come up on Livermore's site either even though they had 38 on hand and the story inventory said they were supposed to have 53. It was worthless for me to do any checking online except to get phone numbers.
                              Working...
                              X