X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Im blessed..... Thank you.

Hello everyone...

Just wanted to share some happiness... I recieve some cutting today from a lovely and kind hearted friend ( Thank you so very much ) and i have just potted them up... my potting mix is 1 part perlite plus 1 part peat... moisture is around 60% and tempreture in the box should be around 30 plus. Humidity 70 to 80 percent.

Im really happy and hopefully they will root and grow since they have travel half way around the world to reach me. This happiness will last me a lifetime.

Regards
    Jonathan
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Jonathan; 04-09-2016, 10:50 AM.
    My wish list is what ever come from my dear friend is the most special fig no matter what the vatiety is. I wish my dear friend to stay well always and always be happy. Jonathan

You're right...happiness for a lifetime. Sounds like a great mix for the cuttings. I hope they do well for you!
    Frank ~ zone 7a VA

Comment

• Jonathan
      Jonathan commented
      Editing a comment
      Hi Frank,

Thank you... yes hopefully they will all do great here...
      As a token of appreciation to my great friend.

oh nice for you. Everyone is so nice on this site and I love reading the posts every day. Thanks all of you for your kindness and generosity.

Comment

• Jonathan
      Jonathan commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes everyone hee is super nice and im really glad to be here.

They look great Jonathan! I'm so happy that the cuttings found their way half way around the world to their new "fig dad" lol! Best of luck with them and keep us posted on their progress! Your mix sounds great, so I imagine they will return all the positive energy you are putting into them now by giving you loads of nice ripe figs for years to come 👍🙏
    My Plant Inventory: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...HZcBjcsxMwQ7iY

Rooted Cuttings Available 2021:
    https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...fxsT1DuH8/edit

Comment

• Jonathan
      Jonathan commented
      Editing a comment
      Hi Jamie,

Actually im greatful to the person who send it with such kindness and generous. It makes a whole new world for me to explore and be thankful for. Deep in my heart i really appreciate all the hard work and trouble i've cause. This person bring me happiness that i will never forget.

I will surely update the condition of all the cutting... will give them lots of love and care. Hope they will fruit for me for many years to come...

Regards
      Jonathan

• Jamie0507
      Jamie0507 commented
      Editing a comment
      Your gratitude is so easy to see, I'm 100% certain that the sender is aware of it and feels very happy to know they made their friend who is 1/2 around the world smile so big.. Like this --->😁 lol, and it doesn't get much better than that 😉👍

• Jonathan
      Jonathan commented
      Editing a comment
      Hi Jamie.

Thank you so much...

Thanks for sharing your enthusiasm and best wishes for successful growing!
    My fig photos <> My fig cuttings (starts late January) <> My Youtube Videos

Comment

• Jonathan
      Jonathan commented
      Editing a comment
      Hello Harvey..

Finally get to talk to you here sir lol...
      Thank you so much for all the wishes. I needed it... im wishjng too that they will grow well and produce tons of fruits for me for many many years to come...

Hello All,

Just a little update.. got 3 out of 4 cutting rooted. I have been blessed again.

Attached Files
    My wish list is what ever come from my dear friend is the most special fig no matter what the vatiety is. I wish my dear friend to stay well always and always be happy. Jonathan

Comment

WOWEEEE I can't get over how fast that was! Less than 10 days, you are definitely doing something right my friend! Keep up the good work! 👍😉
      My Plant Inventory: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...HZcBjcsxMwQ7iY

Rooted Cuttings Available 2021:
      https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...fxsT1DuH8/edit

Comment

Thank you so much my friend. lets see how fast they can grow..

Comment

Working...
        X