X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forum downtime

The host will be doing an upgrade at approximately 04-14 at 9:15:00 PST so the forum will be down for a few minutes.
    Cutting sales have ended for the season. Plant sales will start March 1 at 8 eastern time. If it is still too cold in your area I can hold your plants till a date of your choosing.

Is this more like, 'time out' or, 'me time'? Also, last time it was down for a few minutes there was some time dilation happening, so don't make plans or have auctions ending within 36 hrs of the stated time
    Bob C. KC, MO Zone 6a. Wanted: Martineca Rimada, Galicia Negra, Fioroni Ruvo, De La Reina - Pons, Tauro, BFF, Sefrawi, Sbayi, Mavra Sika , Fillaciano Bianco, Corynth, Souadi, Acciano Purple, LSU Tiger, LSU Red, Cajun Gold, BB-10 any great tasting fig

Comment

Im going to have to schedule a nap for that time frame.
      2021: The year of figs and a new love of Citrus thanks to http://www.madisoncitrusnursery.com

Comment

It should just be a few minutes.

When we had the time warp that was the host "trying" to fix a problem in the site......I guess they have never heard of backup data THEN apply the fix. The fix broke the site so they had to warp back to fix the major problem they caused in trying fix the minor problem they caused. For this high quality of care we get to pay $80 a month lol.
        Cutting sales have ended for the season. Plant sales will start March 1 at 8 eastern time. If it is still too cold in your area I can hold your plants till a date of your choosing.

Comment

So does that mean i actually have to "WORK" during this outage....ugh
          May the Figs be with you!
          ​​​​​

Comment

Let's remind them to backup before going dowm.
            Jerry, Canyon Lake TX 8b

Comment

It is done, we seem to have survived

Comment

Working...
              X