X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Visitor message link goes to forum home

I was honored to receive a visitor message from Gina (or was that a ban warning :- ) but I can't read it. Under notifications I see "Gina has left you a Visitor Message" and the words "Visitor Message" are a link. But instead of being a link to her message it's a link to the forum home page. I'll paste it below but I don't know if the links will remain active.

There are no new requests.
    NOTIFICATIONS PREVIEW

Bob C. KC, MO Zone 6a. Wanted: Martineca Rimada, Galicia Negra, Fioroni Ruvo, De La Reina - Pons, Tauro, BFF, Sefrawi, Sbayi, Mavra Sika , Fillaciano Bianco, Corynth, Souadi, Acciano Purple, LSU Tiger, LSU Red, Cajun Gold, BB-10 any great tasting fig

My PM/messages have been messed up from the beginning. Not sure if it still is. I don't believe I knowingly left a visitor message for you, though we did exchange PMs the past week or so ago, and I still don't fully understand the current system.

This is my last message to you a few days ago.

PMs ? 03-05-2015
    Hi Did you PM me today? My messages I don't think are working properly. If you did, can you please re-send it?

Thanks, Gina
    There is a ghost in the machine.
    SoCal, zone 10.
    www.ourfigs.com Invite your friends.

Comment

I had a visitor message, and it seemed to work ok. I find the visitor message function to be non-intuitive though. I suppose it's like leaving a post on someone's wall (like in FB), but it's pretty easy to lose track of the visitor message.
      Johnny
      Stuff I grow: Google Doc

Comment

Bob I checked on it and the visitor messages are working as intended though don't find them terribly useful. My guess is the program was confused and when that happens it defaults back to the home page.
        Cutting sales on willsfigs.com started Nov 1 and will continue till about March 1.

Comment

I'm not sure what you mean but if you hover over 'visitor message' above, you can see that it links to www.ourfigs,com
          Bob C. KC, MO Zone 6a. Wanted: Martineca Rimada, Galicia Negra, Fioroni Ruvo, De La Reina - Pons, Tauro, BFF, Sefrawi, Sbayi, Mavra Sika , Fillaciano Bianco, Corynth, Souadi, Acciano Purple, LSU Tiger, LSU Red, Cajun Gold, BB-10 any great tasting fig

Comment

• WillsC
            WillsC commented
            Editing a comment
            Bob,

It is a glitch......if you leave a visitor message for someone it does not always link to the home page.......yours did because it was a glitch in the program and because the computer could not find the actual message (because it did not exist) it defaults to the home page.
        Working...
        X