X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Username!!!

To avoid confusion I dropped the 270 from my username and now I'm just Darkman as I have ben for years. Thank you Wills

Would everyone please consider adding you city and state to your signature. It sure adds some perspective when you are reading a post and can see where the poster is located.
    Darkman AKA Charles in Pensacola South of I-10 zone 8b/9a

Agreed!
    Frank Tallahasee 8B
    North Florida Figs

Comment

I concur.
      Scott - Colorado Springs, CO - Zone 4/5 (Depending on the year) - Elevation 6266ft

“Though the problems of the world are increasingly complex, the solutions remain embarrassingly simple.” – Bill Mollison

Comment

I agree too.
        Art
        St Louis County, MO Z6B

Comment

Even adding a general location and zone is helpful, too, if you don't want to be more specific!
          Jim -- Central NJ, Zone 6b

Comment

You are welcome......and agreed.
            Cutting sales on willsfigs.com started Nov 1 and will continue till about March 1.

Comment

Originally posted by Needaclone View Post
              Even adding a general location and zone is helpful, too, if you don't want to be more specific!
              You can have which half of Cali I am in, and my zone, but that's it.

I prefer simple Darkman too.
              SoCal, zone 10.
              www.ourfigs.com Invite your friends.

Comment

Good enough.
                Nothing in the world takes the place of growing citrus till figs come along. Ray City, Ga. Zone 8 b.

Comment

Working...
                X