X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• looking for jolly tiger Oro rosato, or CDDM, sevillano capri.

I am trying to complete the stripped collection. I have most of them except the above varieties. If you have pm me and I will send my list as cutting season approaches
    Ike
    bergen county NJ 6b
    Wish list: oh lets face it Ill take any variety I dont have!!

The sevillano capri is still kinda a new release. I have one but not big enough for cuttings yet. But will let you know when big enough. I wanted that figbid bundle of them but I lost that one.
    Louisiana Zone 8/9. W/L Whatever fig I don't have.

Comment

I've usually got auctions for Jolly Tiger on eBay--it's one of the few varieties where you can be sure you have the right one just by the pictures. I'll likely try some listings on Figbid eventually. If you do decide you want this variety, remember that is an unstable chimera, and requires maintenance (removing the all-green or all-white branches).
      Zone 7a, Richland, WA

Comment

I'll have plenty of Oro (rosato) cuttings come December if you want some for postage. The tree has not produced for me here yet. This year I tried little-to-no pruning and delayed wake-up for Breba, and it did not respond well. Debating on whether to give it one more year to see if it'll produce a main crop...

I'm not positive, but I think it has fruited for those I've sent cuttings to. My parents (MA 6b) own it's sister and with a basement head start under lights, they've gotten ripe figs for the past three years.
        “The best time to plant a tree was 20 years ago. The second best time is now.”
        – Source Unknown
        MA 5b/6a

Comment

I can trade CdDM sending PM.
          Forest Hill, Texas: Zone 8a

No wish list but open to trades and offers

Comment

Working...
          X